It’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken. Sometimes it’s about starting over and creating something better. Sometimes you need to distance myself to see things clearly. Sometimes growing up means growing apart from old habits, relationships, and situations, and finding something new that truly moves me – something that gets me so excited I can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning. That’s what life is all about. Don’t settle.
- With my value of love & care, I took good care of me, I rested, I took it easy, my mind wanted to do more and I listened to my body.
- With my value of care, after some house work and I was exhausted. I took my beauty nap. It was so good.
- With my value of joy, I cooked our yummy noodles with veggie for our dinner and I was hungry <It was the best sign of being well again!>
- With my value of joy, after a good night rest, I woke up energetic and I took it easy. Easy tiger!
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified my Go Live plan, I spoke up clearly about some issues and I didn’t gotta worry about it, I went for it.
- With my value of care, I appreciated his feedback, it wasn’t there <Hmm ..> Why didn’t I see this in my test.
- With my value of drive, I found this bugger and <Bam!> I got you and corrected.
- With my value of love, I appreciated his feedback, I corrected this misses and I hugged it.
- With my value of clarity, I gave her my feedback, I clarified this with her and I didn’t let this bother me.
- With my value of dare & trust, I just did this and it just worked! <Woo Hoo> I trusted my ” gut feeling ” and it was right.
- With my value of love, I made this mistakes and it was shit. Hey! I fixed this, moved on and my day was brighter.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support and mission accomplished. I liked her smile and she always called me darling ❤
- With my value of joy, I had my chat chit with her, it was awesome and I liked her.
- With my value of love, I cared for her and I missed our lunch walk. It was great to know that she was well.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my quality time with my pica lief, he was the best huggy bear in the world.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my pica lief’s care, I was grateful to have him in my life and he cared for me. I was loved ❤
- With my value of commitment, I drank enough water in the last few days, I always forgot to eat & drink when I was sick and I had the water bottle in front of me.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, I clarified what the issues are and I asked for feedback.