When I don’t value myself, look out for myself, and stick up for myself, I am sabotaging myself. I do not have control over what others say and do; but I do have control over whether or not I will allow them to say and do these things to me. I alone can deny their poisonous words and actions from invading my heart and mind. Remember, if I do not respect my sacred inner space, no one else will either.
- With my value of care, raise & shine and it was a bright new day <Woo Hoo> I was a happy girl.
- With my value of determination, I had this idea, I accepted the challenge and IM possible.
- With my value of focus, since I didn’t trust quick & dirty job and I checked everything what I created. My focus was sky high.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this new thing, I was excited to tell and I asked for their support when I didn’t see my blind point.
- With my value of focus, it was time to finish this and bring it on. My ” to finish” list was shorter. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I adjusted the setting, it worked for me and I was happier to see the great result.
- With my value of love, When I want it, then I will get it. A cup of hot chocolate was all what I needed.
- With my value of fun, I got an unexpected guest at the table. He opened up for me, I shared my funny facts with him and we had some good laugh.
- With my value of dare, When I love me, then I don’t let them to get me. I shared my events and it was my responsibility to do my job.
- With my value of love, I was happy to invite him for lunch when he was in town. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I didn’t check this for them <My bad> I spoke up kindly that it should be tested and we do what we should do.
- With my value of love, I gave pica lief my compliment, he looked handsome in this outfit and I liked his smiles. He was lovely 😉