MY mind is my sacred space. I can close the windows and darken my space, or open the windows and let light in. It’s my choice. The sun is always shining on some part of my life. What do I typically think about? The best that could happen, or the worst that might come to be? Pay attention to my self-talk. Because maybe, just maybe, the only thing that needs to shift in order for me to experience more happiness, more love, and more success, is my way of thinking.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue and I didn’t get it why it happened regularly . After listening their frustration, I let it go <breath in> <breath out> This shit wasn’t about me.
- With my value of care & partnership, I reported this and I suggested some improvement and I offered my support.
- With my value of insight, Responsibility is an expensive item and no one dare to take it. I realize that I am a responsible person, I dislike BS and I dislike excuses. When I can’t change what it is, then I accept what it is and change my attitude.
- With my value of clarity, I lost it after his remarks and I asked myself ” did I make it up? ” I just dislike this ping pong BS and it was very direct & clear what I stood for.
- With my value of ZEN, after these crap, I closed my office door, cooled off and moved on. I have used too many F-words today.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue, she didn’t give me a clear question and I dislike “Hear Say”. I suggested that she should talk to their group and I will support them. Right now I didn’t get clear input.
- With my value of love, I had lunch with my dear friend, he always made me smile and we had a great time. Thank you darling.
- With my value of love & care, I shared my Outfit successes with P. He opened up for me and I was the ear. He gave me his compliment.
- With my value of fun, Woo hoo! our new MER is there, I was totally excited and I had great chat chit with the boys. They made my day!
- With my value of care & cooperation, Dave asked for my support, I informed this to the head of our dept. It was good to know what they gonna do.
- With my value of care, I didn’t feel well in this hell hole, I relocated me to the other room and this environment wasn’t safe for me anymore.
- With my value of care, she shared her successes with me and it was great to get the insight out of it. A simple question, ask their names & that’s it.
- With my value of joy, my goal weight was on the right track, I was excited even thought I wasn’t fit in the last few days.
- With my value of love, one of the best things of my day, to hug my pica lief and he was the best. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of loyalty, Last few days I was an angry bird, I got frustrated lots, people can’t listen, people didn’t care about me, people didn’t take me seriously, people used too many excuses, people didn’t take their responsibilities, people used their finger to finger pointing lots, and NO … NO … I didn’t let all this shit to bother me. Fuck you! I am responsible to me, I will not take your shit on my shoulders and I am still a nice person.