The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean I am growing; growing happens when what I know changes how I live. I can’t change anything or make any sort of progress by sitting back and thinking about it. If I keep doing what I am doing, I’ll keep getting what I am getting. The best time to start is now.
- With my value of trust, I did what I did and what she screamed about, then I had no clue. I used to get nervous with her CS, now I heard this noise as a compliment, she asked for my support. Thank you.
- With my value of excitement, I was in my first Pilates lesson, it was very different from the other Yoga and I liked it.
- With my value of fun, I had fun with the girls, my focus and concentration are trained and it was cool.
- With my value of care & cooperation, I totally lost it and it was my bad. I appreciated his care, his partnership & his cooperation. I apologized & I clarified my situation. We were cool after all <Woo Hoo>
- With my value clarity & partnership, I sent this mail to the group, I asked for feedback and I clarified this event yesterday. I would love to offer my support & I didn’t accept personal wishes and I asked for cooperation.
- With my value of insight, When I want a positive, happy day, then I think & live positively. When I was grumpy for nothing, then nothing seems to work for me & I did it to myself! <Really stupid of me!!>
- Wit my value of joy, my dresses came here, I showed off and I loved it. <Party on, baby!!>
- With my value of care & cooperation, she asked for my support and it was done. Extra information is vulnerable.
- With my value of care & partnership, one task was done, I liked happy smiles and I shared my holiday successes with her.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed our chat chit and it was awesome to know her more.
- With my value of dare & loyalty, I stood up for myself and I just didn’t understand why it happened. I didn’t create this and the responsibility wasn’t on my shoulders. I ACCEPT it.
- With my value of dare, I accepted this challenge, it was easy peasy and it worked for me. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of ZEN, giving up was never in my book. I let go when I can’t change it and perhaps it was better this way! I was free 😉
- With my value of fun, I set this SPA appointment and it gonna be sweet.
- With my value of love, my daddy bear invited us for lunch in this new place and I was pleased to join.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I appreciated her support & love and Thank you so much.