Inner peace is being able to rest at night knowing I haven’t used or taken advantage of anyone to get to where I am in life. Living a life of honesty creates peace of mind, and peace of mind is priceless. Period. Don’t be dishonest and don’t put up with people who are.
- With my value of joy, my second target weight is reached, woo hoo! It was the weight when I was 18 years young.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed our double date in the city, thank you mom & dad.
- With my value of love, my daddy bear opened up for me, he had lots to tell and I was happy to see him.
- With my value of love, my mommy dear shared her things with me, she was awesome as always and I was loved.
- With my value of dare, I was in this new place,I didn’t eat “strange” food, it was good that mom ordered our comfort food.
- With my value of care & joy, my sweet baboo hanged out with me in the city and we decided to go to Leiden for fun.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo told me that “Someone to love” was our song, it was so sweet and I am loved ❤
- With my value of fun, I enjoyed shopping with my sweet baboo and this city “smelled” funny or was it me?
- With my value of joy, I made my Sindy a la pizza with mushroom, german schinken, 47+ cheese and olives, nom nom nom! I loved it.
- With my value of care, I took a power nap and it was so good.
- With my value of loyalty, I did what I did, this noise is just noise and I didn’t make fuss about it. Have fun sucker!
- With my value of clarity, laundry <checked> Shirt ironed <checked> food <checked> and I was ready for my SPA Sunday, I will be back !