<Just A Thought>
I just have to accept the fact that things will never go back to how they used to be, and that this ending is really a new beginning.
- With my value of care, I was a very happy girl after a good night rest and it was a bright day.
- With my value of love, a cup of my fav coffee and my fav Alpro soy with blue berries, it was great to start my day.
- With my value of freedom, when I let this shit go, then I am free from this drama and I free my mind, free myself!
- With my value of excitement, I was excited about this new SPA date, it was a beautiful day.
- With my value of joy, I liked to hang out in a SPA, this place was pretty and I had enough choices. Great stuff. What did I do? Nothing!
- With my value of ZEN, I was a very happy girl, my body & mind were all relaxed and the sun shines too!
- With my value of care, I appreciated his care & his love. He took good care of me, thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, this appointment was too late in my schedule < I expected that I may choose my time for this appointment> and I simply cancelled it and it didn’t work for me.
- With my value of commitment & love, I enjoyed my special lunch, it was yummy and I waited too long for it. I was hungry, dude!
- With my value of gratitude & fun, I enjoyed my fun, I enjoyed the surrounding, I enjoyed your company and thanks for making my day.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with him, it was a fair deal in my opinion and I hoped that he would agree. YES! he appreciated my suggestion <yeah!>
- With my value of care, I loved my beauty nap after a great day and I had no words to describe it. It was so the best! <A big smile>