<Just A Thought>
Behind every beautiful life, there has been some kind of pain. – I trip and I fall, I make mistakes and I fail, but I stand strong through it all – I live and I learn. I’m human, not perfect. Think of what a priceless gift it is to grow through these experiences.
- With my value of energy, I was ready for my day and it was awesome to wake up with energy.
- With my value of care, I chatted with the ex-holiday people and welcome back.
- With my value of partnership & gratitude, I asked for support, he set an appointment with me and helped me. It worked for us and thank for so much.
- With my value of clarity, yes I can feel this stress via internet, I asked kindly what it was going on or was it me? I offered my support & I gave her my compliment.
- With my value of clarity, when you asked me to listen, then I listened and what did you want? When the dialog was clear, then no misunderstand and it made life easier too.
- With my value of partnership, she asked for my support, they didn’t know what it was. I sent my mail to the tech support and I got an answer directly. Great job folks.
- With my value of clarity, Ah! I clarified this issue with the team and I will get their feedback. Thank you so much!
- With my value of fun & friendship, I had fun with my friend, we gotta hang out soon and thank you darling.
- With my value of dare, I didn’t like his remark, I spoke up what I stood for. When I cleared the air then I moved on.
- With my value of loyalty, I let it go and I didn’t let this to get me. What The Fuck! I understood all this and it was no WE in this team.