<Just A Thought>
When life does not go as planned, breathe and remember that life’s richness often comes from its unpredictability.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me, got enough rest and enough water intake. I forgot when I was busy and I remembered taking care of me.
- With my value of love, Oops! It was a mistake and I asked for support. SLCTA worked for me big time and it was all fine.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I didn’t get why it went wrong and I asked for support. <Aha!> it was that and I informed my ICT co-workers and I would like to do this with their assistance.
- With my value of care & partnership, I prepared this sample and I asked for feedback. It worked for us and thanks for your feedback.
- With my value of partnership & cooperation, I clarified this issue and I gave my feedback.
- With my value of clarity & cooperation, I asked for support and it was there <Aha!> It saved my time to look for it and thanks for your cooperation. I had much more fun to cooperate, doing alone was boring.
- With my value of joy, I liked to see his smiles and he appreciated my care. Thanks.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I clarified this issue and it was all clear. She appreciated my support. I liked her smiles.
- With my value of joy, she gave me her compliment, she cared for me and I shared my Outfit successes with her. “Well done to me!”
- With my value of care & love, I visited my dear girl with some flowers, she was fine after that and I envied her attitude, her positivity and she is a great girl. I loved her smiles.
- With my value of insight, When I wanna make it work, then I just do it. Thinking too much spoiled the fun! Taking action I achieve more.
- With my value of care, I prepared our evening special before I went to my Pilates lesson and it was done on time.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my Pilates lesson, it was the same exercise and I learned the breathing and the control of my belly muscle. I liked it lots.
- With my value of love, I loved my mistake and it was my bad. I clarified this with them.
- With my value of ZEN, my focus was high, I didn’t waste my time to join the drama. when I want a positive life, then I focus on the positive things/people around me.