<Just A Thought>
Don’t procrastinate. Don’t waste my time wishing for a “better” starting point. Instead, make use of the real and present starting point I have, and get going.
- With my value of clarity, I wrote down my “to finish” list of a day, kept me focus and kept me on my goal.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support while I had my lunch. I asked her to call me back and it worked for us.
- With my value of care & partnership, the printer wasn’t ready in their location. I offered my support and I asked for her feedback.
- With my value of gratitude, she appreciated my support and I also appreciated her partnership & her compliment.
- With my value of focus, My focus was sky high, I had my headphone and my music with me. <Bam!> test, test & more test.
- With my value of clarity, I wrote down my program on a piece of paper <what/how/when> and this bugger didn’t work for me. I had a clear picture how I got this bugger.
- With my value of determination, when I determine to fix this, then I go for it. Heck .. In between I had some requests and got it.
- With my value of clarity, I missed the train <Ouch!> but it was a delay and lucky me. I clarified this issue with my friend & we hanged out in the city <Yeah!>.
- With my value of care, I finally arrived the station and I treated myself a cup of coffee mocha <mmm.. How would I resist!> I was a happy girl.
- With my value of fun, I had great fun with my friends, it was awesome to hang out and I was loved.
- With my value of joy, when I wanted a burger then I got a burger. We went to this yummy place, my burger ” tante Truus/auntie Truus” tasted great (beef, bufflo mozzarella cheese, pesto, courgette, lettuce and whole wheat bun) I was in heaven!
- With my value of care & love, it rained when I was on my way home, I asked for support and my sweet baboo picked me up. Thank you so much.