<Just A Thought>
Make me strong in spirit, courageous in action, gentle of heart, let me act in wisdom, conquer my fear and doubt, discover my own hidden gifts, meet others with compassion, be a source of healing energies, and face each day with hope and joy.
- With my value of clarity & care, I asked my dear girl how everything was & she had her worry. After this discussion, I didn’t see her post on FB what it was all about. It was fine to clear the air.
- With my value of focus, this project was almost done, I showed the results and asked for feedback. Yes, we loved the results and fine tuning was my next action.
- With my value of determination, I tested and tested this bugger and it didn’t work like I wanted. Hmm .. Why? I figured it out that the data type was String instead of numeric <Aha!> Next test, baby!
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked her how everything went there & I offered my support. She appreciated my care, my support & my partnership. It’s our team.
- With my value of clarity, I wrote down why the test went wrong/didn’t work and I crossed out the minor points. This way, I focused on the other factors.
- With my value of responsibility, I was responsible to this issue and I spoke up why it was. I was responsible to this system and I always did my best to fix the bugs. I was responsible to my happiness and I avoided negative people from my surrounding.
- With my value of happiness, I loved the outcome. I loved my silence. I loved my freedom. I loved my determination. I loved their support. Simple things made me day!
- With my value of priority, 2 “urgent” tasks came to me at the same time, keep calm and I prioritized which went first. Testing made perfect!
- With my value of clarity, I clarified my leaving time with him, it worked for us.
- With my value of joy, I hanged out with my friend, hey! the weather was great & girl gotta have fun. Thank you darling.
- With my value of fun, I had fun. I had some good laugh. I cared for him. I appreciated our friendship.
- With my value of openness, he opened up for me. He shared his successes with me. I spoke kindly about my idea. Thank you darling.
- With my value of care, he took good care of me and I let him knew that I was home safely.
- With my value of care, I slept in and it was a long day after only 5 hours night rest! It was cooler outside <phew …>
- With my value of happiness, I was a happy girl and I enjoyed our evening out. My smile was bigger on my face!