<Just A Thought>
Every life has a purpose. I need to let go of the past. Live in the present. Do not waste today worrying about what will happen tomorrow.
- With my value of care, I slept in and I was sharp and happy <Happy Saturday>
- With my value of clarity, I clarified my schedule with my sweet baboo and we enjoyed our Saturdate in the city.
- With my value of joy, I went to the tailor with my “good ol bigger size 38” shirts and they gotta adjusted them for me. Woo Hoo.
- With my value of care & partnership, I shared my outfit successes with the tailor (she is a C, I liked her!), she gave me her compliment and 2 happy smiley girls.
- With my value of care, I talked to my sweet baboo about outfit and shared my successes. He didn’t wanna talk about it, he talked lots about other things. I have done my part & it was all fine.
- With my value of joy & love, I cooked Savoy cabbage a la Sindy, I was a happy girl and our happy weekend meal.
- With my value of care, I loved one of my Saturday activities, power nap <Oh yeah!>
- With my value of joy & ZEN, feet up, watched my fav TV show and enjoyed my lazy evening. Happy me!
- With my value of love & joy, I made my Sunday yummy delight to start my day and these bad boy pancakes were excellent.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo appreciated my sunday delight and two happy persons.
- With my value of clarity, I wanted to get some new stuff for the house and I asked for support. We went shopping and it was great.
- With my value of love, I shared my successes with my sweet baboo, he didn’t listen and I clarified this issue with him. I dared to give him my feedback, it wasn’t about being right and I cared for him.
- With value of care & partnership, we were a TEAM, we chose the new furniture for our hallway and it gotta be awesome! Woo Hoo.
- With my value of fun, I was a crea Sindy, I made new cards and I loved the results.
- With my value of care, I prepared our dinner for tomorrow, Iwill go to my Yoga class on time without too much hurry and it worked for us.