There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with me, it is with themselves.
- With my value of dare, I had this dislike event, I got a negative feedback, he dumped this in my lap and my weakness again “my communication problem” . I kept calm, spoke up honestly and I disliked hear say.
- With my value of loyalty, I was upset after this <breath in> <breath out> I realized when I was upset about hear say, I simply acknowledged this BS and I calmed down in no time.
- With my value of care, I shared my event with my dear girls, these beautiful girls were my ear and I appreciated their care for me. Thank you so much.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her, she shared her event with me and I shared mine with her. We had this similar event and I appreciated her feedback.
- With my value of love & partnership, our outfit trainer supported me, she shared her successes and I shared mine. Yes, team Sindy worked for us. Thank you so much.
- With my value of love & care, I had a chat with my yoga teacher, she gave me some insights and it was all clear for me. I appreciated her love & care.
- With my value of love & care, my dear Q is the best, he supported me, he cracked me up big time and I appreciated his love and care. Thanks for your support, your love & our friendship.
- With my value of vulnerability, I dared to show my tears, it was all OK. When my emotion came up, then I let my tears ran on my face. I felt great.
- With my value of ZEN, I had enough anger in my system and it was totally unfair. When I can’t change what they do, then I change my attitude. I am a strong person and I can take it.Peace out.
- With my value of love, I was a lucky girl. I was loved by beautiful people. I was hated by ugly people. I appreciated their presence and they provided vulnerable lessons for me.
- With my value of insight (from my yoga teacher), Ego & hear say spoiled the fun, it will be always in the game. I take my responsibility and I only can motivate others to take their responsibilities. I can’t give it to them!
- With my value of love & to be, I was in the yoga class. I was with me. I was thankful to be there with 7 beautiful people and we shared great energy together.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me. I went to bed on time. I drank enough water. Mediation kept me focus and being here & now!
- With my value of positivity, I was surrounded by awesome people and why would I waste my time to focus on a little group of energy suckers.
- With my value of care, it was so stupid to worry about tomorrow and I enjoy my moment now.