<Good Stuff to share>
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”Buddha
- With my value of joy, I wore my fav shirt & pencil skirt and I am a pretty girl.
- With my value of focus, I planned to finish this, I did the last adjustment <Bam>
- With my value of care & partnership, I have got this case and <Que!> I clarified this with different users and figured out why it didn’t work. Thank for your feedback.
- With my value of care & partnership,I supported our team and I clarified this. <Woo Hoo!> it worked for us.
- With my value of dare, this setting was wrong. I adjusted and tested it <Woo Hoo> it worked for me. Yes! I was a happy girl.
- With my value of commitment, I had this yummy work lunch, I ate small portions, I listened to my belly alarm and I got a small portion of fruit after this delicious treat. Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support & feedback and we set our appointment.
- With my value of excitement, I had a “hot” date, I left my office earlier and I was excited <Yeah!>
- With my value of care, I was hungry when I was in Sloterdijk. I got a quinoa salad and mango for my evening.
- With my value of joy, they gave me their compliments, they liked my outfit results and I have got other nickedname “slimmy Sindy” Thank you so much.
- With my value of privilege, I was there in the upgrade meeting, I met new friends and I got awesome insight & inputs! This “Self-Love alarm” was an excellent idea. Woo Hoo.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo was there with me and I was there. I was thankful, I was loved and I was happy.
- With my value of joy, I shared my outfit successes, I inspired her and she gave me her compliment.
- With my value of openness, my sweet baboo shared his successes with me & I was glad to be the ear and I liked his openness.
- With my value of commitment, I was hungry then I had my late snack before I went to bed.