<Good Stuff to Share>
“People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection, which they cannot have, and looking for it where they will never find it.” Edith Schaeffer
- With my value of care, the energy bomb in my head was running and my body was tired after a short night rest. I took it easy.
- With my value of love, I created a new playlist in my music ” Self-Love alarm” I love me baby ❤
- With my value of care, I started my day with Sindy’s special and I was ready for my game! Woo Hoo.
- With my value of joy, I figured this out and I was excited. I gave my feedback and Oops! kicking misses. I loved the results.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this issue, I gave clear instruction and I was ready to go for the next challenge.
- With my value of strength, I was responsible to me and my action. I was pride , I was strong, I was a star and I realized that no one can take away from me. I won’t bloody let it happen.
- With my value of love, when I love me, then I take good care of me and make myself happy. I listened to my fav music, I enjoyed my tea break in the sun and I made my day.
- With my value of softness, softness isn’t a weakness. it’s gentle, it’s soft and it’s comfortable. I was soft to myself! I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care & partnership, I was in this meeting, I clarified some issues and I asked for his safety when he worked at night alone. He was their responsibility and I let them handle that. I gave my feedback.
- With my value of drive, I loved my problem solving talent, I got an adrenaline rush from my results and I must say: Thank you dude! because of your mistake, I figured it out and I loved mistakes.
- With my value of commitment, I was exhausted after a long day, I decided to stay at home and to rest. I took good care of me.
- With my value of joy, I loved to write my successes, every day and I invested in me. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of gratitude, I got many presents in the upgrade evening. I shared my love, my feedback & my inspiration with beautiful people. The best motivation I have ever got. <write more successes, take good care of me and asking support>
- With my value of care, I went to bed early and took good care of me.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed our chat with my dear friend Q, I appreciated his support and he made me laugh lots! 🙂