<Good Stuff to Share>
To just remind myself of how damaging being hard on myself has been is in my experience a very effective way to replace the old habit with going easier on myself.
I used to take the harder and harsher path. It did help in some ways. But it wasn’t worth it.
- With my value of care & partnership, I chatted with this guy about the progress of his work. I gave him my compliment & his smile was huge. I appreciated his cooperation and I cared about his safety when he will work at night alone.
- With my value of care & partnership, I chatted with this cleaning lady, I shared my successes with her and she shared hers. I appreciated her great work and I gave her my compliment. Her smile was beautiful.
- With my value of kindness, when I am kind to me, then I am kind to you and I get many beautiful presents < beautiful smiles, positive energy and joy>
- With my value of love, I took good care of me, I was hungry when I was in the tram and I can’t eat in the tram. I enjoyed my day special in my office.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue with the project manager and I didn’t hear anything about this, perhaps I forgot. Aha! it wasn’t in the planning, they will plan it later and I didn’t miss/forget anything <checked, I ask what I don’t know!>
- With my vaule of love & fun, I asked my dear girl to hang out with me in the weekend, girls gotta have fun ❤
- With my value of love & self-loyalty, I was a nice guy for long time and I took myself for granted big time. Now, enough is enough and I gotta do it. I realized that I gotta pay a huge price and hey! I refused to be a victim of my own prison.
- With my value of joy, when he told me “it was my responsibility” and my smile was huge! I appreciated his directness, openness and drive. I liked honest people.
- With my value of insight, when I have a weakness or handicap, then I work hard on these aspects to compensate my “shortness”. I wanna be good in their expectations. <Fuck!> Now I realized that I please them instead of making myself happy. When I simply accept my handicap and live my life,then I am a happy girl. When they accept me or my handicap,it’s up to them and why would I waste time to prove myself for their expectation?
- With my value of love, he gave me his sweet feedback, I appreciated his care and I opened up for him and shared my event. Thanks for being the ear.
- With my value of care & joy, when I focus on positive people/things around me, then there is no space for energy suckers. Woo Hoo! What a beautiful day.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I spoke clearly & slowly and it was all clear. I liked her smile and she appreciated my support! 2 happy girls.
- With my value of love, I took a nap after work, I was exhausted and my prince kissed me to wake me up.
- With my value of love & care, I had a yummy date, I was hungry and we went out for dinner. <I was still sleepy!>
- With my value of excitement, I shared my Essence & Source successes with my sweet baboo, I was excited when I talked about my fun there.
- With my value of care, I had calf muscle ache for a day, I wore my compression stockings when I was home and it felt much better.