<Good Stuff to Share>
When I am hard on myself for a failure or mistake then relax a bit and go a bit easier on myself. Remind myself of why this is a much better strategy to keep the motivation and self-esteem up.
- With my value of happiness, I started my day with a happy mode and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care, I shared my successes with my girls and they shared hers with me. It was great to see you babes.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue and I reported this. She appreciated my feedback.
- With my value of clarity, I insisted to help her out and she kept on “shifting” her thing to me. I clarified this once again and she cooperated with me. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I set an appointment with her and I gotta do whatever I can. It’s my responsibility and my service.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I clarified this and she appreciated my feedback.
- With my value of joy, I loved my construction drawing, this baby is so pretty, isn’t it. He gave me his compliment.
- With my value of care & partnership, he gave me feedback for the first time. Woo! Thank you and I appreciated it.
- With my value of joy, I shared my stories with the gangs, our cultures, our family matters and our background. We had great chat with them & thanks guys.
- With my value of care, I enjoyed my lunch in the sun with my dear girl, she did well & I appreciated our friendship, her care & her love.
- With my value of love, When I want a happy life, then I look/think positively in everything. Problem doesn’t exist in my book and I take every challenge.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my break in the sun, the warm weather made me happy, I enjoyed the fresh air and I was a happy girl.
<Just A Thought>
The truth is, living is a risk. Happiness is a risk. If I am not a little scared and uncomfortable sometimes, then I am not doing it right. Don’t worry about mistakes and failures, worry about what I am giving up when I don’t even try. Worry about the life I am not living and the opportunities I am forgoing, as I merely exist in the safety of my comfort zone.
Give myself permission to be one of the people who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them and grew into my strongest self.