<Good stuff to share>
If they made a monster out of me because I walked away from their drama, so be it. Let them deal with what they have created. Be at peace with myself, and stay out of the conflict.
Whenever somebody discredits me, and tells me that I can’t do something, keep in mind that they are speaking from within the boundaries of their own limitations. Ignore them. Don’t give in. In this crazy world that’s trying to make me like everyone else, find the courage to keep being my awesome self. And when they laugh at me for being different, laugh back at them for being the same.
- With my value of dare, I was bloody nervous when I was there, I dared to speak up & spoke up honestly sincerely what my side of the story.
- With my value of vulnerability, I was deeply hurt by their treatment and I spoke it up, I dared to cry and showed my vulnerability.
- With my value of love, ” enough is enough ” and I stopped taking myself for granted anymore and I was loyal to me.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for his support, I was grateful for being me and I was grateful for their love.
- With my value of love, I was a happy bunny after this meeting, I gave him my compliment & I gave him my bear hug. Thank you so much.
- With my value of strength, this event made me stronger & brighter and whoever wanted todrag me down, I picked myself up and bounced back quickly. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this point with him, it wasn’t my responsibility and I suggested that he gotta talk to them.
- With my value of clarity, I dislike his tone of unkindness and I spoke it up. hey! I didn’t forget them and you did. Did I get the blame for being me?
- With my value of openness & clarity, he apologized and it was his bad. I cleared the air and I moved on. People, human being made mistake, hug the mistake!
- With my value of joy & care, I gave him my compliment, I told him my intention and I appreciated his action.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked about how it went & this boy did alright. I gave them my compliment & they worked damned hard for our project. I appreciated their support lots.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my dear Q’s support, he has my back & he supported me big time. I love you, my dear.
- With my value of love, I shared my event with my sweet baboo, he was the ear and I got the sweetest, the warmest bear hug in the world.
- With my value of care, I had a great chat with my co-worker, he did well and I was happy to see him again. He shared his event with me, I was the ear and he appreciated my support. He gave me his compliment.
- With my value of insight, when I get angry from these energy suckers, then my anger will get me & my surrounding. < Don’t be silly, I won’t let this happen> Keep clam & block the negativity!