<Good stuff to share>
Before I assume, learn the facts. Before I judge, understand why. Before I hurt someone, feel. Before I speak, think.
- With my value of joy, I loved my summer flower dress, it’s tropical today and I wore it to my work. Happy joy joy.
- With my value of care, I had a good night sleep and my energy was high. yeah, I was a stupid and I had too much disturbance/noise in my head. Peace out.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo was the best, he cracked me up with his joke Oh boy! totally unexpected.
- With my value of care & partnership, the meeting went well, Get set, ready and Go! people. Action time. I appreciated his vulnerable input.
- With my value of joy, with my summer flower dress, I got many compliments & attentions today! Thank you so much I loved them all.
- With my value of care, many people “worried” about my healthy and asked me about my “Diet”. Hey! It was a training and I ate everything NO DIET. I clarified and shared my successes and I appreciated their care. I am blessed.
- With my value of joy, I wanted a “broodje kroket” for lunch and I enjoyed my yummy lunch outdoor. Everything was beautiful 🙂
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I appreciated his input and action time. This guy is adorable 🙂
- With my value of happiness, I was a happy bunny, I had a busy day and my drive & my motivation were high! yes, I made my day.
- With my value of care, I shared my outfit successes, she was sceptical about this and I showed my result (= my curve & my weight). It worked for me anyway.
- With my value of joy, I was happy to know him more. I was grateful to cooperate with him in this project. Thank you so much.
- With my value of kindness, I was the ear, I gave her my compliment and I appreciated her support, her care and her energy. Top job, girl.
- With my value of leadership, I support, I motivate, I care and I am me. I am greatful to take my action, Showing my kindness to them & I am kind to me.
- With my value of openness, I opened up and I had a great conversation with him. I opened door for a beautiful person.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this stat, this new adventure was my challenge. She appreciated my feedback, this story … to be continued.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for their supprt, their hand work and I was excited about our new SER. Woo hoo! Speed (cat 6A) is a new sexy.
- With my value of love & fun, I had my great chat with my dear friend, I missed him. We talked about passions: travel & food. Woo Hoo! Two happy bunnies and I wanna have fresh scones right now !
<Just A Thought>
Start telling myself what I love about myself. – In my life it’s important to know how spectacular I am. I have to look in the mirror and be kind. What I see in the mirror is often what I see in the world.
My disappointment in others often reflects my disappointment in myself. My acceptance of others often reflects my acceptance of myself. My ability to see potential in others often reflects my ability to see potential in myself. My patience with others often reflects my patience with myself. I get the idea – I’ve got to show myself some love first and foremost.