<Good stuff to share>
There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with me, it is with themselves.
- With my value of success & openness, I shared my successes, I opened up for him and <Aha!> when I got his feedback, I realized that I was not alone and I wasn’t the only one in this situation. I appreciated his openness, trust and greatness. Thank you so much.
- With my value of leadership, I took this action, I provided my service and she was happy that she got our support. I liked her smiles.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I clarified this situation and I may proceed with permission. Thank you so much. protocol is protocal!
- With my value of clarity, Oh it happened again. I clarified our situation, I contacted this person and I gotta provide my service & support. Bring it on.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for his support. I was grateful for his feedback. I was grateful for our great partnership. I was grateful for his insight. I was grateful for what I do and what I have. Thanks for being there with me.
- With my value of joy, it was a sunny day, I hanged out with my dear friend and I enjoyed our quality time. Thank you darling.
- With my value of care, I appreciated their care and concern and I was a happy healthy girl. I realized that I was loved by you.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue, I got her feedback and I appreciated her input and we were on the same page! That’s cooperation & team work.
- With my value of loyalty, I didn’t let “A storm in a teacup” to get me, their actions were shit and their BS wasn’t about me and I kept calm, be me.
- With my value of love, I appreciated his support, my dear friend was a great support, he gave me vulnerable feedback and our friendship was amazing! Thanks for being there when I walked in a storm.
- With my value of care, I enjoyed my yummy lunch outdoor with a beautiful person, I was happy & I enjoyed our company and I was thankful for her support.
- With my value of strength, I was in this unit, I appreciated their support, partnership & care. Their greatness motivated me, my drive was high and I loved teamwork. Solo show? not in my book.
- With my value of partnership, they gave me some practical feedback , when it worked for them, we will make it work! Thanks for feedback.
- With my value of leadership, Whatever I was in the lead of not, I was one small unit in the whole team and I didn’t care much about title! Everyone is the leader of his/her life. I show myself as an example, I inspired with my successes and I motivated them to take action when they gotta do it.
- With my value of joy, with a glass of bubble, great chat, good laugh and I loved my life!
<Just A Thought>
Start being one with what is. – Something that is really difficult, but totally worth it, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the journey of becoming my true self. The most beautiful part of this journey is simply returning to the peaceful feeling of being. This peace is the result of retraining my mind to process life as it is, rather than as I think it should be.