<Good to share>
It was just a matter of ignoring the negative voices chattering in the backs of my head, and giving my power to the positive possibilities in front of me.
- With my value of partnership, I was an early bird and had an appointment with our garden guy. He knew what I like <HA!> and we chose what we wanted in our garden project! Happy joy joy.
- With my value of love & privilege, I was one of the PAs in the Essence training, I am excited and it was a great day!
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo offered his support, he took good care of me, he drove me to the station and thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, I made my vlog when I was in Sloterdijk, it was fun and I get used to my voice in the video <hahaha .. I sounded like Donald duck .. hahaha.. I think>
- With my value of care & inspiration, I got her feedback about my successes/my blog. She gave me her compliment, gave me feedback and I appreciated her feedback, Great stuff. Thank you so much.
- With my value of privilege, I was grateful to be one of the PAs and it was a great adventure, I provided my service and I invested my love in me & her.
- With my value of joy, I loved to share my successes, I shared my hugs, I shared my events and I was happy to be in the Essence house! Lovin it.
- With my value of dare, I dislike certain stuff and it was my thing. I dared to get out of my comfort zone and I did what I gotta do. <Bam!>
- With my value of insight, When I have my values with me and they are always with me, then I can be in any job, any place or in any task. This title doesn’t define who I am or what my values are!
- With my value of happiness, happiness can be in different form, sharp or color. When I focus on MY form/sharp/color of happiness, then I miss many other happiness out there! <Aha!>
- With my value of care, I asked for support, she lives close to my home and I may go with them by car. <Woo hoo!>
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated their care, they drove me home safely, we had great chat and laugh. Thank you so much!
- With my value of commitment, Sindy hungry and I didn’t feel like cooking! Chinese take away worked for me and I love Chinese ❤ Oh yeah.
- With my value of dare & love, I spoke up about this issue, I was upset about it and hey! it wasn’t my life, I was just a part of it and I hate the idea that people please me & they forgot to be nice to themselves! FUCK.
- With my value of love & inspiration, I loved to write my successes. Why do I do this? I wrote the “actions” of my day, my experience and my insight Aha moment. The aim of writing successes is to boost my self-confident, to share my goodies and to inspire others. <I will never walk alone!> Yes, I started this habit after I followed the Essence training. <click links to read more>
When I share my successes, I might inspire someone or I might confront someone (I hope not!) and it all depends on other’s interpretation. However, I can’t do much about their interpretation of my successes, I can’t make fuss all the time about what they think about it <fact and opinion> and I absolutely appreciate their feedback, they mean lots to me. <Dear reader, please share your feedback with me,please please!> I am a human being, I can’t be a tough chick all the time or a cry baby, I dare to open up myself, I dare to show my vulnerability, I dare to make mistake and the best of all I dare to show who I am. When I am busy with what they think, then I forget myself and I make their opinion more important than me. <Aha!> My Successes again are about me.
What if someone doesn’t like Sindy or my successes, then it’s all fine for me (at least one person likes me and my stuff!) and I can’t change them. What if someone likes Sindy, it’s all fine and awesome and I appreciate & be grateful for their love !
My Image? yes, I am a character in my show. I care of me and I care of others. I will have my poker face on when I need to be a cold-blooded ice queen in a circumstance. Seriously, I can’t be a funny clown in a serious meeting and I mean business! I am just true to me.
Wow! It’s getting too damned long to explain why I wrote my successes, my bottom line is: I do what I like, I accept what it is, I accept me as a imperfect human being and I love me. <p.s. my CS is C, now with all these details I confused many people again! Grin>
<Just A Thought>
Start focusing less on winning the approval of others. – Remind myself that I don’t have to do what everyone else is doing. And I don’t have to get permission to do it differently either. My time on this planet is precious. As the saying goes, “What I do today is important, I am exchanging a day of my life for it.” Don’t wait around for someone else to give me permission to live.