<Good stuff to share>
“The trouble is if I don’t spend my life myself, other people spend it for me.”
- With my value of joy, what did I make for my Special Sunday? Pancake with bacon .. YEAH! An awesome way to start my day.
- With my value of joy, I recorded my vlog, I was a happy girl and my smile was huge! Woo Hoo and I got feedback from my dear friends. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s support, we went to the city and we had our Sundate.
- With my value of joy, I picked up my custom made “fit me” skirt, I was a happy girl and this handsome gave me his compliment.
- With my value of fun, I was a miserable cow and in my best bitch mode. Yes I can and I enjoyed being a bitchy woman with issue. <Wahahahaha> I never did that actually, only today!
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, this dude laughed at my face <huh!> Oh yeah this fucker will be sorry. I thanked him and I went to the media markt!
- With my value of dare, one of my dislikes in my life : I went to Media Markt in the weekend, Ik ben toch hartstikke gek! Well, I did it, I got an awesome blue tooth headphone and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of partnership, while I waited for my turn, I can read, copy or did bad things with the private information of their client. I gave him feedback and he felt ignored while I pointed this out. Hey! I would be very upset when MY personal data was on that desk. Some people have no respect of other’s privacy.
- With my value of care, it was a great day, I had nothing in my head, I had nothing on my calendar and it was OK to have nothing to do. My couch & Gilmore girls were my best friend. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love, I supported my dear girl, I spoke up sincerely how I thought and hey True to myself and it matters.
<Just A Thought>
Start distancing myself from those who bring me down. – Being in no relationship is better than being in a wrong one. Don’t worry too much about folks who don’t worry about me. Know my worth! When I give myself to those who disrespect me, I lose. My friends in life should motivate, inspire and respect me. My circle should be well rounded and supportive. Keep it tight. Quality over quantity, always.