<Just my thought>
My past has given me the strength and wisdom me have today, so celebrate it. Don’t let it haunt me. Replaying a painful memory over and over in my head is a form of self-abuse. Toxic thoughts create a toxic life. Make peace with myself and my past.
When I heal my thoughts, I heal the health of my happiness. Now is the time to stop focusing on old problems and things I don’t want in my future. Because the more I think about them, the more I attract what I fear into my everyday experiences – I become my own worst enemy.
- With my value of joy, I woke up with full energy, kundalini yoga & I helped me to relax and I got a good nice rest.
- With my value of joy, I loved my pink summer dress, I was a happy girl, I loved to look pretty and I am beautiful.
- With my value of love & joy, I greeted my dear girl, we had great laugh and I appreciated her love, she is one of the strongest persons in my life.
- With my value of commitment, I was hungry an hour before my “official” lunch break, I ate 1 slice of my yummy home made pizza and it was yummy for my tummy.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I was pleased to help out and I liked happy smiley people.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for him, he shared his event with me and I shared mine. Again, I will never walk alone on the shitty path, SSDD.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for his support, I was grateful for his care, I was grateful for his trust, I was grateful for having my courage to speak up, I didn’t care about my imagine <what is my imagine?> I didn’t let these clowns to upset me and I did good and I didn’t need to prove it. Peace out.
- With my value of happiness, I danced on my chair when I enjoyed my yummy pizza, my colleague at the table stared at me and I didn’t give my fuck! I am happy and I do whatever I want.
- With my value of fun, I told the girls my jokes and we had a great laugh. I socialized more and I had fun.
- With my value of love, I love me and I went outside to enjoy my tea. I love me and I enjoyed the sun in my tea break. I love me and I listened to my “self-love alarm” songs, it was so good.
- With my value of care & clarity, I briefed with the boys, we were on the same page and they worked damned hard for us. Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratitude, I got cookies for their tea break, it was just a tiny gesture to say thank you. I was grateful for their care, partnership & cooperation. I liked professional.
- With my value of clarity, I prepared my morning goodies for tomorrow in the fridge and I gotta wake up early for my SER part I.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed our quality time with my sweet baboo and home sweet home.
- With my value of care, early bed time and sleeping makes me prettier & happier.