<Just A Thought>
My courage doesn’t always roar aloud. Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering, “I will try again tomorrow.” So stand strong. Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
And I am committed to making the best of it along with me.
- With my value of care, SER day 2 it was early, it was tough for me and I felt like jet lay! I took it easy.
- With my value of fun, I made my vlog in the station, I liked it and I had fun.
- With my value of care & partnership, these boys were amazing, I appreciated their cooperation and I gave them my compliment.
- With my value of love, I shared my stories, my sweetie darling gave me feedback and I appreciated her love and support.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support and I clarified this issue. It was all clear and thank you so much.
- With my value of gratitude & partnership, I was happy with the result, I gave them my compliment.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my lunch outdoor, I was alone, I enjoyed the silence and I loved it.
- With my value of care, I asked for support and we set our appointment. I appreciated his care & support. Thank you so much.
- With my value of loyalty, this hearsay was typical “rubbish in rubbish out” situation. I didn’t take it seriously and deep breath in breath out, I got me back.
- With my value of fun, I enjoyed my talk with the guys, we had a good laugh and they were awesome.
- With my value of love, I shared my event with my sweet baboo, he cared for me and he was upset about it. I appreciated his support and his bear hugs.
- With my value of love, I was damend tired after a long day & I decided to go to Pilates class to empty my head. I loved it.
- With my value of freedom, when I give away my power for this BS and I trap myself in my own prison (a negative spiral). <Bam!> when I accept what it is, then I free myself. Yes!
- With my value of love, When I love myself then I speak up what I dislike. Yes, people make mistake and I make mistake. I pay a huge price and I learn my lesson. I sincerely forgive myself & won’t forget this event.
- With my value of privilege, I was grateful to have beautiful people around me, to love me, to support me and care for me. It was my privilege to be a friend, a lover and a partner.