<Good stuff to share>
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
That’s the honest truth. The real thing that keeps me down is fear. The reason my fears have so much power over me is simply because I give them this power by thinking about them – the worst-case scenario, what I don’t want to happen, etc.
It’s time to take a stand. It’s time to clear my fears from my thoughts. It’s time to acknowledge that my fear of grief is far worse than the grief my fear.
- With my value of joy, it was the last day of my early shift SER3, I was a happy bird and I didn’t gotta start my day in dark. I missed mr SUN.
- With my value of love, I shared my successes with my sweetie darling, she gave me her vulnerable feedback and it was my privilege to have a great friend.
- With my value of compliment, I truely appreciated our team work, their support and their partnership. I sent my compliment to the boys and I was thankful for that.
- With my value of clarity & compliment, I appreciated our team work, I clarified the new SER and posted some facts about this new SER. It was just my nerdy details and it was fun to share.
- With my value of joy, she gave me her compliment and feedback. She learned something new and she was happy about my info. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care, I had an appointment with him and I clarified some issues. I appreciated his feedback, his explanation and his support.
- With my value of determination, the more I knew about this situation, the more I wanna take my action and this situation smelled fishy to me.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I showed him how he can fix this and he appreciated my support. Ha, we all learn something new everyday.
- With my value of clarity, she asked for my support and I clarified this issue. What is in this name, I can’t change it and it’s their issue.
- With my value of openness, I opened up with him, I shared my successes and I took this action. He opened up for me, he shared his event with me and I appreciated his trust, his care & his support. I liked honest people.
- With my value of fun, I hanged out with my dear friend, we had a drink, had some silly laugh and it was great.
- With my value of happiness, I don’t need a fancy title, I don’t need to be liked by you, I don’t need to be rich, I don’t need to be famous and I am me & I love me.
- With my value of courage, my fear was the unknown result, my fear was I will leave, my fear was I can’t do it alone, my fear was I lose me … HEY! <breath in> <breath out> I can do it, I am a strong person and I will go for it. My day was brighter!
- With my value of care, I went to bed early and I slept like a baby.