<Just A Thought>
Some parts of my life are simply meant to be lived, not controlled. No matter what happens, no matter the outcome, I am going to be just fine. Let the things I can’t control, happen.
Spend my thoughts and efforts on controlling what I do have power over, rather than wasting my peace of mind on the uncontrollable.
- With my value of love & care, my prio #1 is my healthy & me. I slept enough, I took care of me, I drank enough water, I laughed lots and I appreciated everything in my life. Happiness is defo an inside job!
- With my value of dare, I worried about my CV, I worried about I incapable of this, I worried about my dutch , I worried about I sucked in it. <Breath in> <breath out> I got myself back, I did some research and I finished the update of my CV. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of strength, I have my power, I have my values, I have my intentions <trust, love and drive> and I go for it. I make this work.
- With my value of love, I woke up with a smile, I prepared our Sunday delight <pancake with bacon> and I enjoyed my quality time with my love. The best day of my life.
- With my value of love & compliment, my sweet baboo gave me his compliment, he appreciated my care, the yummy food and my love for him. The best compliment I have got.
- With my value of joy, we hanged out in the city, I got some new nespresso, I had some fun with the boy and we had some good laugh with the lady there.
- With my value of care, I wanted a large cup of yummy smoothies <my fav: Green immunity, with celery, apple juice,spinach> it made my day.
- With my value of drive, I love this job description, I invested time for me and I invested time for my CV. I enjoyed this new process and my drive is sky high <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love, I asked for support, my sweet baboo read my CV for me and I appreciated his correction. Thank you darling.
- With my value of love, I cooked my home made tomato sauce (with tomatoes, carrot, celery, bell paprika, onion and garlic) and I had enough ” in stock” for now. I prepared this for tomorrow and I will go to Kundalini Yoga without hurry. Planning makes perfect!