An aerial view of a big project always looks daunting. But once I break it down into small parts, suddenly it’s no longer a big, impossible project. It’s simply a bunch of little, achievable ones.
The key is to subdivide a big project into smaller tasks and break each task down further into logical steps for each task. Thinking about the big picture is important on occasion to keep track of my progress, but on a daily basis I should be focused only on the step I am taking at the time.
The toughest part is laying out what I actually have to do to get each task done, but it’s worth the time and effort. By thinking about it, and breaking it down, I’ve already accomplished the hardest part – I’ve built myself a step-by-step instruction manual for getting the project completed.
- With my value of care, I loved my long night rest, my energy was back and my motor was running. Woo Hoo! I was ready for my day.
- With my value of joy, my dream weight is stable, I enjoyed my yummy Goulash and hey! I ate when I was hungry ..with lots of joy & love ❤
- With my value of love, the moment when I wanted to read my work mail, then I stopped and I got my coffee & read my newspaper instead. Hey! it was my free day. <Bam!>
- With my value of love, I always enjoyed my morning talk with my sweet baboo, it made me happy and he was a happy boy. The best way to start our day ❤
- With my value of gratitude, my help was here again, I shared my event with her and she shared hers with me. I realized that ” I was not alone ” and the crappy thing happened everywhere. Thanks for listening & your compliment.
- With my value of gratitude & love, she gave me her compliment, she supported me and I was thankful for her love, her care and she was the best. Oh I told her so & I let her know my gratitude ! I loved her smiles.
- With my value of insight, When I am strong, then I do what I gotta do. This noise & disturbance was only in my head, I took a deep breath in and exhaled it out, then I was in this peaceful place in my head, I found myself back. My trust is in me!
- With my value of dare, I dared to take this action. I dared to speak up what the issue was. I took this risk to give them my negative feedback and I was responsible to my action. The least thing here was: I will never take myself for granted and will never let them step on my toes for no reason! <Bam>
- With my value of courage, I had my fear/ anxiety after this stupid event, I perceived this threat and I gotta do something. I was glad that I opened up and clarified this issue. Thinking too much won’t solve a problem, Taking action does clear the air.
- With my value of insight, I am the light. When I am the light, I shine through me and I am who I am. When I depend on the light from other, then I am always in their shadow. <read more & check Kundalini Yoga , it is amazing!>
- With my value of love, my muscle ache is caused by me, my back ache is caused by me and I was the cause. I created the stress for myself and my muscle screamed for help, it was painful and it was unpleasant. I took myself for granted big time! I apologized for my flaws, I whispered gently to my pain points and RELAX.
- With my value of love, I realized that I can make me & my muscle better. Relaxing myself is also a sign of Love. I love me, I threw this shit out of my head and I threw this negativity out of my thought. I said “thank you” gently to me & my muscle. I was totally relax and it was amazing! My body is my home, I take care of my body and my mind and I shine my light.
- With my value of gratitude, I thanked every muscle, my body & me during this exercise. I was grateful for the beautiful insights, I was grateful for the presents, I was grateful for the peace, I was grateful for my love and I was grateful for your love.
- With my value of love & gratitude, I gave my Sindy bear hug to my yoga teacher, “Thank you for your presents!” I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care, I prepared my yummy midday delight tomorrow, left over spaghetti with my homemade tomato sauce. It was so good <nom nom>