<Just A Thought>
Start making the changes I know I need to make. – Just because something made me happy in the past doesn’t mean I have to keep it forever. If I want to see changes in my life today, I’ll have to do things that I’ve never done before. Different input = different output. Move away from the things that drain me and move toward the thoughts and activities that empower and fulfill me.
- With my value of love & care, when I slept enough then I was a happy girl. I was ready for my new challenge and bring it on Wednesday!
- With my value of happiness, I was an energy bomb, I enjoyed my morning vlog and I loved to share the beauty in me and around me.
- With my value of joy, she gave me her compliment, she liked my happy-energy in the morning. Thank you sweetie, it meant lots to me.
- With my value of clarification, I asked for support, I re-scheduled our appointment and it was my bad to have “double date”. I clarified my situation and I appreciated her support.
- With my value of dare, I did my double dislike today, I expected this situation and I expected the same BS. I took my intentions & values with me and it went well.
- With my value of insight, When I wanna make a change, then I open up , take my responsibility and I accept what it is. <Bam!>
- With my value of dare & loyalty, I spoke up, I stood up for me and I accepted my handicap. I accepted who I am.
- With my value of joy, <Boom!> I got this bugger, I just laughed and danced. It worked <Woo hoo!>
- With my value of love, I shared my stories with my sweetie darling, I showed my vulnerability and I trusted her. It was great to have her support, her love & her strength. I love you hunny ❤
- With my value of clarification, I clarified this issue with him, he asked for my support and I liked our cooperation, partnership and clear communication. Thank you guys!
- With my value of partnership & care, she asked for my support, I appreciated her support with the analyzers and then “magic” happened! <aha!> my magic fingers and our care. Thank you girl.
- With my value of freedom, ” no matter what they call me, no matter what they do, however they attack” <No matter what by Boyzone> I accepted what it was and I didn’t make fuss about it. I was happier, I was lighter and my motivation was bigger than ever. My smile was bigger.
- With my value of love & joy, She gave me her compliment, she liked my happy morning vlog and I appreciated her love, her feedback & her compliment. Thank you my dear.
- With my value of joy, I got 3 good news today, <woo hoo> I appeciated their support and partnership. Way to go!
- With my value of responsibility, I am responsible to my action, I am responsible to my blog and I am responsible to me. It was my thing. I am not responsible to your interpretation of my bullshit here.What if taking responsibility isn’t your thing then you should stop reading my blog right now. Yes, I mean you. From this on, I gonna say hurtful thing, insult you and make you cry. My last warning for your good, please stop right here. Someone will be offended very soon by me and by my BS!
My Successes are all about me, about my growth, my insight and my thought. From hearsay ,someone was offended by my successes. <huh!> Anyway, if they don’t have solid example, then why should I take hearsay seriously. I let it go and it isn’t about me. I enjoy writing my successes daily, I am grateful to get amazing insight and identify my mistakes. I also love to get feedback from the reader too! Now I realize that writing my successes make me happier, my self-trust is stronger and I inspire other people too. <Sorry folks when I insult you again!> I only wanna radiate my positive vibes and no more no less! Peace out.
- With my value of success, I didn’t use a single F-word in my success #15 and I swear lots in real life <Hahaha …> In some situation, F-word explains lots and very effective. Oh boy WTF <hahahaha …>