<Just A Thought>
Start embracing the mistakes I haven’t even made yet. – To be successful in the long run, I must fail sometimes. So don’t let the fear of making the wrong decision prevent me from making any decision at all. And don’t let unknowing how it’ll end keep me from beginning. When we act, uncertainty chases us out into the open where opportunity awaits.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me, I went to bed on time and had my beauty sleep. I was exhausted after a long day (physically & mentally). I love me then I take good care of me.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for a new day. I was grateful for a house above my head. I was grateful for a lovely partner. I was grateful for beautiful people in my life. I was grateful for being able to breath, walk & do what I want.
- With my value of joy, I did my vlog again. I loved the beautiful sky (red) and I enjoyed my beautiful morning.
- With my value of love, Oops! I was on the wrong side of the tram stop, I almost missed the tram. SLCTA .. I ran to the tram and he waited for me. Thank you so much!
- With my value of care & partnership, I was with my ICT colleagues, I clarified my issue and I asked for support. I was grateful for their support & partnership.
- With my value of clarification, “Sindy said” .. NO wait a second. “I followed this instruction, darling” <fact check please> When I do it and I do it right. Not “Sindy said” .. please don’t give me this much power!
- With my value of gratitude, we were on the same page and she thanked me for the clarification. It was a wake up call for us and I appreciated her compliment.
- With my value of ZEN, it was a busy day, I had my “love alarm song” and my headphone and my focus was high.
- With my value of love & loyalty, my dislike is getting bigger and bigger, I felt sick when I was near it. It disgusted me big time. <breath in> <breath out> I was back and I got me back.
- With my value of dare & love, I was a rational person and I didn’t let my emotion to spoil my day, Is it a bad thing? I dared to show/share my joy when I was a happy girl. I dared to show my tears when I was sad. does robot do this? <Ha!>
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her support and input and she is the best! I gave her my compliment and I liked our smiles.
- With my value of love, I do what I like and I like Pilates yoga. <Yeah, Yoga Thursday!>. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy & freedom, I wrote about responsibility in my last blog, I feel relieved more than anything and I feel free too.
- With my value of love, making mistake is OK, I dare to admit my mistake too and is it the end of the world? NO.
Our mistakes used to get me mad and I hated it. I made myself angry, I trapped myself in my prison, I was on the edge of burn out few years ago and it was really shit! Then I asked for support and screamed out loud what bothered me. Later I realized that I took myself for granted for too long, I took every responsibility on my shoulders and hey! It wasn’t mine and it was yours. After my Essence & Source training, I learned how to love me more, I opened up for the world and asked for support, I learned to love mistakes and I learned so much more … I was always grateful for these gifts I have got for myself. When I love me, then I love mistake and I take it easy. After every mistake, I hug this bugger and I learned from it. By the way, making mistake is great, it is a sign for me to move to the right direction and I will be fine. Without making mistake, I will never learn new things. Without making mistake, I will live like a robot. Without making mistake, I will never try new things. Maybe I am crazy, I am happier when I love my mistake and I will do it again.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my quality time with my sweet baboo and We watched our favorite TV shows. <Woo Hoo>