<Listen to my heart>
The noise I need to cut out to concentrate? That’s the noise in my head – the busy, worried thoughts screaming over my better judgment.
# 3: Worry, and I get what I worry about. Work, and I get what I work for. It’s often just that simple.
- With my value of care, I was an early bird, I wrote my successes in the morning and I enjoyed the silence.
- With my value of commitment, I was hungry in the morning and a banana helped me to keep my belly quiet 🙂
- With my value of clarification, I read some of these documents online, I got some insights and it was fine to learn something new.
- With my value of love, like we agreed for our Sunday delight, we got Dim Sum for our special sunday. <nom nom it tasted amazing>
- With my value of joy, I started to record my vlog with instgram, this worked with music & I loved it. I had so much fun! Great experience.
- With my value of joy, we went outside and play, it was a sunny day and we loved to hike.
- With my value of fun, we went to the different entrance and tried different routes. <Woo Hoo! something new and it was exciting>
- With my value of joy, it was lovely outside, I loved the natural, I loved my company and I made my day.
- With my value of care & love, I shared my events with my sweet baboo, he had his opinion about it and I appreciated his feedback. Yeah it really sucked.
- With my value of joy, I loved the autumn weather and fungus season too. Beautiful Fungus excited me and it was great to see this in the wood <not in the book!>
- With my value of trust, In the crossing in the dunes, I looked for direction. My natural GPS worked better than iPhone <no service in the middle of the wood> I trusted my own GPS.
- With my value of insight, when I love myself, then I can love others. When I don’t take care of myself, no one will do that for me. Taking good care of me isn’t selfish, it’s the MUST and I am the most important person in my life.