<Listen to my heart>
The noise I need to cut out to concentrate? That’s the noise in my head – the busy, worried thoughts screaming over my better judgment.
# 2: There is absolutely nothing about my present circumstances that prevents me from making progress, one step at a time
- With my value of care, after a good night rest, I was a happy girl and smiles were bigger.
- With my value of inspiration, I read this tweet about leadership, this really got my attention and I re-tweet my thought and he gave me vulnerable feedback. Thank for so much.
- With my value of love, I shared my event, he gave me feedback and I looked at this issue in different perspective. <Aha!>
- With my value of awareness & joy, I had some thought about this issue recently “undesirable behavior” <ongewenst gedrag in dutch> hmmm is making mistake in this category or is language problem undesirable behavior? Hearsay is definitely undesirable behavior, it had certain impact on a person and bullying too. <hmm> … I am excited when this unknown made me think. I learn new things everyday.
- With my value of dignity, everyone deserves to be treated fairly, not equally. Everyone is different, I can’t treat everyone the same and equally. I decided on solution based on facts and not personality. I respect a person, a human being.
- With my value of dignity, I don’t get respect & trust automatically and i gotta earn them. When I respect me, then I respect others. I don’t expect to get respect or trust from everyone, it’s all up to them and I do what I do to be a decent human being.
- With my value of love, partnership & leadership, I admit and learn from my mistakes when they occur so I can progress toward the type of place everyone deserves. Making mistake is ok.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my Saturdate with my sweet baboo, it was a lovely day and a beautiful day.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry. I ordered my fav midday special “crostini smoked salmon” and it was so freaking good.
- With my value of fun, I cracked him up with my joke and yes I made this sarcastic remarks, we laughed like silly and it was the fact too.
- With my value of clarification, I appreciated his support and he cleaned our oven in the kitchen. To be clear, I clarified some points: open the windows, put the food somewhere safely and preparation is a must.
- With my value of love, I wanted to hang out with my friends, it was the last minute thing and they all had their date. Well I learned my mistake and I stayed home and took my beauty nap. <It was amazing too>
- With my value of love, I asked for support and my dear friend gave me vulnerable feedback about this action. Thank you darling and I appreciated his love, his expertise and his care.
- With my value of clarification, maybe yes? was it a “yes” or a no “yes”? I asked for clarification and it was a “yes” . Thank you sweetie. Clear communication is important.
- With my value of love, spareribs, corn and my sweet baboo, my day was amazing and my evening was perfect. I was a happy buddy. <nom nom nom>