<Listen to my heart>
The noise I need to cut out to concentrate? That’s the noise in my head – the busy, worried thoughts screaming over my better judgment.
# 5: I have to accept that some chapters in my life have to close without closure. There’s no point in losing myself by trying to fix what’s meant to stay broken.
- With my value of joy, I loved to start my day quietly, happily and joyfully. How did I do it? I prepared my clothes before I slept <I started this habit after my british school, no uniform needed & what will I wear>, I went to bed on time <at least 8 hrs rest> I started my day with my nespresso <what else!> I looked at me in the mirror and said <Good morning beautiful>
- With my value of joy, I liked fog in the morning with a beautiful blue sky, I stood there and enjoyed my moment. I was a happy girl. Some folks joined me there & gave me their beautiful smile. me happy 🙂
- With my value of care & partnership, I liked to chat with my colleagues before I started my day and a simple good morning made my day.
- With my value of focus, I read my mails and I planned my task of my day. <aha!> planning made perfect.
- With my value of clarification, she asked for my support, I figured this out and I asked for support. hey! It wasn’t my thing and don’t shot the message.
- With my value of fun, she cracked me up with her joke and we laughed silly. It was the best way to start my day.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I gave her feedback and clarified some issues. Yes! It worked for us.
- With my value of responsibility, I took my action and it was my responsibility. We liked the result and it was the best reward for me.
- With my value of care & partnership, Oosp! I found a bug again and I gave them my feedback. I appreciated his service & support and I gave them my compliment.
- With my value of joy, he gave me his compliment and I told him that that’s my way to communicate with a person. To be grateful, To be kind and To be open to each other.
- With my value of clarification, no is no. rubbish in and rubbish out. When i want cooperation, I create one. Taking action is more effective than talk.
- With my value of excitement, after some homework and I made it. I was excited to get his feedback and he clarified some points with me. I cracked him up with my joke and we laughed silly.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for his partnership & care. He supported me big time. I was grateful for my openness. I was grateful for my dare. I was grateful for my love. I was grateful for my determination.
- With my value of fun, my sweetie darling shared her overloaded cuteness pictures with me, beautiful people and it made me happier.
- With my value of joy & love, I shared my successes with my sweet baboo, I gave him my compliment, I appreciated his support, his love and his bear hug. He is the best ❤