<Listen to my heart >
The noise I need to cut out to concentrate? That’s the noise in my head – the busy, worried thoughts screaming over my better judgment.
# 6: Everyone I meet can teach me something important. In fact, the people who are the most difficult to deal with can also be my most valuable teachers.
- With my value of clarity, I did my homework, I prepared this for my appointment and it’s done. Woo Hoo.
- With my value of care & love, as usual, be happy, be grateful and be beautiful just the way I am.
- With my value of love,”openness, trust and love” I started my day with my intentions. I focused on positive things and it worked for me.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support, his care and his input. Thank you so much.
- With my value of excitement, Wow! It was totally awesome and I was a happy girl. My excitement was sky high and I was thankful for his support & care. I gave him my compliment.
- With my value of clarity, I checked this up front and this way I would be there on time. Planning made perfect, peace in my mind and I hate being in hurry.
- With my value of fun, I had a great laugh with this silly billy, he made my day and thank you hunny.
- With my value of dare, I did my dislike again, I just wanted to throw up when I was near it <Ew!> I did it and deep breath in & breath out helped me lots.
- With my value of loyalty, I simply didn’t like noise and loud noise. I spoke up & clarified that I wasn’t done here. I heard you and shouting didn’t work for me. It was so rude!
- With my value of love, I visited my chiropractor, he took good care of me, he loved me and I loved him. I appreciated his care and I took good care of me.
- With my value of fun, I saw this “Smile (= ” on the mirror, I took my selfie with a funny face. I shared this with his and it was awesome.
- With my value of care & partnership, the neighbor kid dropped by and asked for support and left me a note. I went to them and I supported the chairty of her school, I gave her my compliment and I loved her smile.
- With my value of care & joy, I had my great chat with my neighbor, she thanked for my support and my donation. ❤
- With my value of clarity, he clarified what it was going on, I realized that my words and action were very powerful. ” Sindy said this …that … bla bla bla” Oh wait! I offered my support, I simply got the wrong input from the user and Fact is fact!
- With my value of care, I went to bed on time, I had a long day and sleepy Sindy ZzzzZ