<Listen to my heart>
The noise I need to cut out to concentrate? That’s the noise in my head – the busy, worried thoughts screaming over my better judgment.
# 7: Take constructive criticism seriously, but not personally. Listen, and then operate with my own intuition and wisdom as my guide.
- With my value of joy, it was a new day, it was a new chance, life is a gift and I enjoyed now, my moment.
- With my value of clarity, I checked the schedule and aha! I proceed this later and no worry no hurry.
- With my value of clarity, I prioritized the tasks of my day, first thing first and I was late for this task, action now! <Bam>
- With my value of partnership, I asked for support, this document was just a piece of paper and with irrelevant information. I reported this and adjust please. Thank you so much.
- With my value of focus, I made my plan and my focus on it was sky high.
- With my value of excitement, it was an awesome surprise and I was a on cloud nine.
- With my value of loyalty & clarity, Saying no was a good thing, it wasn’t my thing and I spoke up.
- With my value of kindness, I gave her my compliment, she spoke up & she had her point too. RESPECT! I appreciated her action and she thanked me.
- With my value of pride & gratitude, I had a great chat with him, I shared my successes, I was grateful for his support, I was grateful for his care and I was proud of me to take this action. Yes, I am powerful.
- With my value of joy, I liked this result, I was a happy girl and get thing done.
- With my value of care, I cared for her and I shared my joy with her. It was great to show my love and I dared to show my vulnerability.
- With my value of joy, I shared my planking joy, I did on the plane, I did it in the boarding room and I did it at home. I broke my PR, 3 minutes! <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of joy, I was hungry around 4 pm, I ate 2 pieces of oreo cookies and I was on cloud 9 again. I loved my day & I loved my cookies.
- With my value of joy, I love lace and I love this top. I gave her my compliment and she looked great in it.
- With my value of care, our evening special was ready, Feet up, relax and enjoy my evening. I deserved some ME time after a long day.