<Just A Thought>
Being strong doesn’t mean hiding my pain. It doesn’t mean forgoing help when I am struggling. It doesn’t mean refusing to show sadness and vulnerability. And it doesn’t mean carrying the burdens of life all by myself. Anything that prevents my healing and stifles my growth does not correspond with strength.
- With my value of care, I was a happy bunny when I woke up, it was a boring dark morning and my sun shines in my head.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my day, I sang my song “A Sky full of stars, coldplay” and I dance-walking. <Woo Hoo>
- With my values of trust, open & joy, I filled my values in my room, I gathered them to my heart and I bought them with me.
- With my value of focus, I had stuff to catch up, <phew ..> in the meanwhile I had some more to arrange and my focus was high! <Bam>
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I gotta collect some more information and then proceed.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support and they would like to help me out. I clarified that I would be back after 2 pm and I appreciated their support.
- With my value of excitement, I was nervous, I was excited and I took a deep breath in & out. Keep calm and I was fine.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for them, I started with a little joke to get rid of my nervousness and we laughed <phew ..> I started to tell my story.
- With my value of trust, I trust me, I trust him, I trust them, I trust my capacity and I have it.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed our talk, I had fun and I did well. I was proud of me!
- With my value of joy, he gave me his compliment, I asked for his feedback and he opened up for me. I appreciated his support, his care and his partnership. I was a happy bunny.
- With my value of love, we went out for dinner and it was our day 😉
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo was the greatest huggy bear in the world and I got his hug when I was home. The lovable present I have ever got.
- With my value of love, I appreciated his support, his love and his care. I shared my successes with him and he was happy for me. I love you darling.
- With my value of love, I shared my successes with my dear Q, he was always there for me, I appreciated his love, his friendship, his support and his silly joke. I love you hunny.
- With my value of love, I shared my successes with my dear friend, he gave me his vulnerable feedback and I appreciated his support and his care. I love you my dear.