<Just A Thought>
Being strong means refusing to tolerate people and things that wound my soul. It means practicing self-care when I am hurting.
It means honoring my feelings by actually allowing myself to feel and express them.
It means treating myself with compassion and kindness, even when I feel like I don’t deserve any.
It means doing what makes me happy and being with people who make me feel good.
It means asking for support when the weight of the world has become too much.
It means giving myself permission to get my needs met by setting boundaries. It means to take care of myself.
- With my value of joy, I was an early bird <at 5.30 am> it was quiet, it was dark and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I shared 3 of my songs on FB. What a wonderful world, Louis Armstrong, Somewhere over the rainbow, Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo’ole and No Matter What, Boyzone. Music is my therapy and they triggered me some good & bad memories in the past. I love music.
- With my value of care, honey with lemon is my good friend, thank you cold day. I took care of me and I will be fit for our getaway <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love, I didn’t compare me to anyone, why should I? I live my life in the fullest and I am better now than me yesterday.
- With my value of satisfaction, I worth it and I am awesome. I was happy for my action, I did great and I am me.
- With my value of love & joy, I hanged out with my sweetie darling, it was a sunny cold day and it was great to see her again.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated her support, her care & her love. We enjoyed our lunch and had fun with our girls-selfie.
- With my value of fun, we had our girls-selfie fun, we did silly things and we had a great laugh.
- With my value of clarity, he was in our garden and without asking. I clarified that he was in their way and our gardeners gotta do their work. I disliked disrespectful people.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me, drank my second cup of lemon honey water and I prepared for the winter.
- With my value of care, I visited my massage therapist, she was a lovely lady and she took good care of me. Tough love for sure and it was amazing. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care, I had a sick baby at home, I got some vitamin C and nose spray to save his world.
- With my value of care, I took my beauty nap and it was so good.
- With my value of love, I cooked our yummy dinner, steak with mushed potato and green beans. It was yummy & I stopped when I was full.
- With my value of excitement, Online check-in <checked>, gadget <checked>, passport <checked> and my carry-on is packed <checked>