<Find the meaning in my job>
My job is only just a job if I chose to see it as a job. But there’s so much more to it. All work is a chance to be of service. All work is a chance to express my gifts and talents. All work is a chance to be helpful to other people. All work is a chance to change the world. It’s up to me to find meaning in my work. I must find meaning in my work so that every day I feel like I am on a purposeful mission.
A challenge for me today:
Love what I do, until I can do what I love. Love where I am, until I can be where I love. Love the people I am with, until I can be with the people I love most.
- With my value of care, after a good night rest, I was an early bird and I kept my routine. I started a cup of tea, music and keep smiling.
- With my value of excitement, we went to the NEC by bus, yes double-decker bus and we knew the way around for now.
- With my value of clarity, we got this day saver ticket and it worked for us Woo Hoo!
- With my value of fun, we were there on time for our registration, we saw many funny people, we talked to great, lovely people and everyone was excited for one thing. <Star Trek>
- With my value of love, we talked to this lovely dude, we shared trekkie stuff, funny jokes and nerdy facts. Nerd of not nerd, who the fuck cares! Just like the nerdy way I am, Just accept the nerdy thing I Like and I am me.
- With my value of love, I lost it after waiting in this queue for almost 3 hours. <Arrrgggh …> We were supposed to be in that queue, did anyone let us know? Score Sindy: Star Strek = 0-1
- With my value of commitment, I needed to calm myself down, THREE hours for nothing and I found food. I saw a restaurant the light, the beauty and I was hungry. Peace out baby.
- With my value of happiness, I broke my personal record and waiting in the queue, having fun, meeting new interesting people and I was free. Why should I complain?
- With my value of clarity, I checked the day schedule, it gave me the clear picture what it was on. Since the communication and organization sucked here, I took care of myself.
- With my value of joy, I Met some awesome characters in the event, even though I didn’t know all their names and it was funny to be around with trekkies.
- With my value of excitement, we went to the after party, it was great to meet these lovely guys, we chatted and laughed. I cracked them up with my jokes and “ what if someone wore exactly like me, I would found a place to hide in a party. But here everyone loves to wear the star trek uniform, unity, love, trekkies, fun and privilege! It totally rocked” the boys agreed.
- With my value of joy, I had so much fun, I was loved, I was grateful and I was a happy bunny.
- With my value of care, it was a long day, we went to the hotel and got some beauty sleep. Woo hoo!