<Be productive, not in rush>
Being rushed puts me on the fast track to being miserable. Period. But on the flip side, having nothing to do can also take its toll. The balance is just right when I am living a productive life at a comfortable pace. Meaning, I should be expanding my comfort zone often. Easier said than done, but certainly a positive state to strive towards.
One method of achieving this is to have “heavy lifting” and “light lifting” time slots scheduled each day. It’s simply a matter of scheduling time every day to not be overly busy. Have dedicated downtime – clear points in the day to reflect, rest, and recharge. Don’t fool myself; I am not so busy that I can’t afford a few minutes of sanity.
Also, keep in mind that I can’t always be agreeable to everyone else’s requests and demands; that’s how people take advantage of me. Sometimes I have to set clear boundaries. I all have obligations, but a comfortable pace can only be found by properly managing my yeses. Be willing to say “No” to most things, so I am able to say “Yes” to the right things.
- With my value of joy & care, with a good night rest, I woke up before my alarm clock and I started my day with joy , love and with a smile.
- With my value of clarity, everything is packed, I started my day quietly and breakfast time <Woo Hoo!>
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, he called a cab for us and I appreciated his support. He gave me his compliment.
- With my value of care & partnership, this kind taxi driver took good care of us, he drove us safely to the airport. Thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, I wrote my successes while I waited for boarding, it was a great moment just for myself. Happy joy joy!
- With my value of care, this healthy juice made my day, AGM (= Apple juice+ginger+mint) was yummy and I was a happier girl.
- With my value of love, I was a happy girl when I was above NL, home sweet home and it was great to be home.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed to look at the cloud, it made me happy and it was calm, fluffy, powerful and light. I loved looking at the beautiful blue sky.
- With my value of love, I was tired after my flight, it was time for my family and it was great to meet my loves.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my fun time with the boys, these handsome little guys made me happy and I was proud to be their auntie.
- With my value of love, I appreciated their care, their love and their joy. Thanks for sharing it with me.
- With my value of loyalty & love, we were very tired after this awesome party and I clarified with my sister up front that we would leave earlier. I would always wanna help out after their party and I didn’t think that it’s my obligation, I did what I gotta do and I was loyal to me.
- With my value of joy, I had great fun with my lovable sisters, I was proud of them, I was happy to see them and I enjoyed my quality time with my loves.
- With my value of joy, I loved vlogging, it made me happy, I caught the greatest moment and it was very awesome!
- With my value of care, I missed my bed, I went to bed early and I was sick ;S Thank you sick people, now I got it !