<Give when I am able>
While giving is usually considered a selfless act, giving is often more beneficial for the giver than the receiver. In other words, providing social support of any kind can actually be more helpful to the bigger picture of my life than receiving it.
Intuitively It feels amazing to help someone who needs it. And that’s because lasting happiness doesn’t result from what I get, but from what I give – the experience of making a difference in the world.
Performing any act of kindness releases Serotonin in my brain, making me feel more joyful. However, what’s even cooler about this is that not only will I feel better, but so will others watching my act of kindness transpire.
So just keep in my mind that while I can’t give all of myself all of the time, I can give some of myself some of the time, and doing so will make all the difference.
- With my value of care & love, I am sick <hmm ..>. My friends are around me: soft tissue paper, hot cold rex and my bed/couch. I took good care of me.
- With my value of trust/openness/joy, “Life is a gift” whatever happened or how I feel: keep smiling, grateful for what I have, grateful for who I am and be joyful for everything in life.
- With my value of love, “Sharing is caring” I shared my successes with these beautiful people, I appreciated their care, support & openness.
- With my value of love, when I wanna be successful, then I take my action and I inspire others with my successes. Be kind, Be respectful and Be me.
- With my value of care, when I am sick, I feel miserable & helpless. I realize that I am human and being sick is a process/signal of my body “Slow down and take good care of me and it’s Me time” My responsibility is me right now, I love me then I am capable to share my love with others.
- With my value of joy, it was a lovely sunny day, I took a nap on my couch and the little things in my life made me a happy bunny ❤
- With my value of love & care, after my beauty nap, I felt much better and life is brighter with my snotty head < bless you ..> I disliked coughing.
- With my value of care, I watered our beautiful new plants in our front yard, it was great to be outside and got some fresh air. It was a lovely evening. The plants smiled back when I took care of them. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love & clarity, I clarified my situation with my yoga teacher, I missed the class and I didn’t wanna infect everyone. I appreciated her care & love.
- With my value of love, I cooked our yummy simple dinner, it was yummy and it was good to recharge my energy source.
- With my value of pride, I was proud of me. I was grateful for what I did. I opened up for the beautiful people. I trusted what I did. I trusted them. The best was to be me and to show how beautiful I am, inside & outside.
- With my value of motivation, I shared my successes and it was awesome. The best present I have got was YOUR feedback. I appreciated your love & care. Your love & care are one of the “energy sources” for my drive, I am highly motivated by this super-power!