<Just A Thought>
One day I will realize I did truly care for me. I promise me, I will miss me being there, putting up with me, and refusing to give up on me. I am going to regret everything I’ve done to me, including all the damage I caused. Someday, I’ll look back and wish things could be different. I might have been worthless to me, but I am of great value to myself.
- With my value of joy, I was a happy bunny when I woke up, a good night rest was good for me and I was ready for my new day.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support and I clarified this issue. I created cooperation, I created clarification and I created happiness for me.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, she gave me her feedback and it worked for us. She appreciated my support & I loved our team.
- With my value of dare, yes, it was my dislike and I got my ass out of my comfort zone. Whatever it was, I stayed clam and spoke up clearly.
- With my value of freedom, yes, I let this go and I stayed loyal to me. This way, I felt free, I felt happy and I felt awesome. My smile was bigger.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for his support. I was grateful for his care. I was grateful for his clarification and I gave him my compliment.
- With my value of joy, I read this new info and I gave my feedback. This gave me positive vibes and I liked it.
- With my value of care & partnership, she gave me her compliment and she appreciated my feedback. Surprisingly, she invited me for a chat. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of openness, when I open for new person/thing, then I create new opportunity for me and I trust what I do. <Bam!> A little scary is OK, the fun is right outside my comfort zone!
- With my value of loyalty, No is No. I was very clear about my answer and I am the only person to take care of me and my business.
- With my value of dare, in this event it was no “we” . It was only me and me! Hey .. I am responsible to me.
- With my value of trust/openness/joy, I enjoyed our talk and I broke the ice with my joke. After a laugh, I felt relax, I felt confident to to tell and I felt great.
- With my value of openness & partnership, I opened up for him, I clarified what I had in my mind and I appreciated his clarification and support. Thank you so much.
- With my value of love, When I trust me, then I dare to dream and go for it. It works big time for me and I love it.
- With my value of inspiration, I love to share my positive vibes. I love to smile and I love to laugh. I am proud to be me. I am proud to inspire you with my successes. Woo hoo!
- With my value of love & care, I cared for my sweetie darling, she did well and it was great to hear her. I was grateful for her support & care. I appreciated our beautiful friendship.
- With my value of love, Oops! It was my bad and I apologized. It was ok to make mistake and Stop Look Correct & Take Action! yes, it worked for me.
- With my value of excitement, it was an exciting weeks behind me and it will be more excitement on my way. When I take this step, then I look for positivity ahead of me and I left my packages behind me. I am open for the new challenge! New challenge excited me and my drive was sky high!