<Just A Thought>
TODAY, I will do my best. If I have a good day, I will be proud of myself. If I have a bad day, I will not dwell on it. I will forgive myself, put it behind me and I will continue to move forward.
- With my value of joy, I did my vlog in the early dark morning, kept smiling, be positive and enjoyed my day.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support, I appreciated his feedback and I appreciated his time. Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for his care. I was grateful for his vulnerable feedback. I was grateful for our cooperation. I learned something new everyday.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her, I spoke up and I showed my vulnerability. My sad tears was just water from my eyes and I was fine.
- With my value of freedom, when I let it go and didn’t give my fuck, then I am light and I am free. It was great.
- With my value of dare, yes I did my dislike “planned”. I prepared for the situation and I didn’t make fuss about anything. The outcome was all fine.
- With my value of insight, When I worry about the future (or unknown) , then I just spoil my joy at this moment. Why should I ? Hell no.
- With my value of care & partnership, I shared my successes with her and I gave her my feedback. She appreciated my input and partnership.
- With my value of loyalty, I am loyal to myself, I don’t let any of these to get me and I was proud of me. Stay calm & bring it on beautiful.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for him, I shared my insight and successes. He gave me his compliment and thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my chat with my sweetie darling and it was great to catch up with her. Thanks for your love ❤
- With my value of fun, my dear Q cracked me up with his joke, I laughed silly in the tram .. again! <wahahaha .. he got me big time> he is the best.
- With my value of love, Oops! I forgot to apply for a new OV-card and silly me. I asked for support and I appreciated her input.
- With my value of strength, my power is in my hands and I will never give it away. My power is not force, my power is not violence and my power is my drive! <Bam!>
- With my value of care, I took good care of me, took it easy baby.