<Just A Thought>
I forgive, but I also learn a lesson. I won’t hate you, but I’ll never get close enough for you to hurt me again. I can’t let my forgiveness become foolishness.
- With my value of joy, I started my next 1000 successes, it was awesome & I felt motivated and I was a happier girl.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, it was all fine and a little adjustment was easy peasy too. I did this with my pleasure.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue with her , it wasn’t about me or you and it was about them. Why would I make fuss about it?
- With my value of love, Oops! I was too stubborn and pride to admit this mistake and now I understood that it was very wrong. I took my action and I asked for support.
- With my value of empowerment, I listened to her speech, she inspired and motivated me to take my action. Yes, I gonna be in a tough situation, I will stand, I will do it and I will live! <Bam>
- With my value of clarity, I asked for clarification <how/what/when> and I knew how. It was clear that I had only one day to finish this. I wouldn’t mind to work at home in the weekend, for few hours.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, it was crazy busy there and he gave me feedback. I appreciated his support & service and I was grateful for his feedback. Great!
- With my value of love & loyalty, I committed to me and I never take myself for granted. I took my break, got some fresh air and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I loved this song ” It’s time, by Imagine Dragons” this lyrics gave me a big smile : ” It’s time to begin, isn’t it? I get a little bite bigger but then I’ll admit , I am just the same as I was, Now don’t you understand, I’m never changing who I am” this song was on my self-love alarm list.
- With my value of care, I was exhausted after a busy day, I took it easy and I took care of me. Slowing down was the right move.
- With my value of care & partnership, I sent him my feedback and it shouldn’t happen. Once again, dust is my krytonite and I won’t let this happen again. I took good care of me and I have learned.
- With my value of insight, When I love me, then I let me to feel love and not to be hurt.
- With my value of love, I invest my love in me. I invest my love in you. I invest my love in my flowers and they made me smile 🙂
- With my value of leadership, It’s not about being in charge, I am taking care of those in my charge.
- With my value of insight, It’s NOT about my title, it’s about the people. I care for people and NOT my title!