<Just A Thought>
There is no such thing as failure (only important lessons learned). – I should wipe the word “failure” right out of my vocabulary. All great people who have ever achieved anything have “failed” over and over. In fact, Thomas Edison once said, “I never once failed at inventing the light bulb, I just found 99 ways that it didn’t work at first.” Take my so-called failures and learn something from them. Learn how to do it better next time.
- With my value of care & partnership, it was a day off and I tested this upgrade. <KA’ Ching for my extra compensation hours>
- With my value of stupidity, I was selfless. I worked hard. I was nice. In some situation, I realized that I did to much for others and took my self for granted. <Aha!> I slowed down & had more ME time.
- With my value of love & care, I was grateful for her support. She took care of us . I appreciated her care. Thank you so much.
- With my value of love, she shared her successes with me and I shared mine. It was OK to be scared in the new situation. It was OK to feel insecurity to unkown. We both stepped out of our comfort zones. My experience so far was amazing. Being afraid was OK, it was only temporarily.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support. The problem is solved and I may proceed. Woo hoo.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this up front, I didn’t get the test script, I didn’t get any instruction and I just did what I knew. I did my best without help middle. I was creativity. I dared to tell. I did it with care & cooperation. I created clarity for both parties.
- With my value of love, in this case I simply used my common sense & my expertise. I asked for support. I was proud of what I did.
- With my value of love & partnership, I hanged out with my dear girl, she was amazing, she was the ear and I appreciated her support. I appreciated her sharing. Thank you for the presents!
- With my value of empowerment, her sharing and support inspired & empowered me lots. I was grateful for her insight and Thank you so much.
- With my value of fun, we had great fun, I enjoyed my glass of red wine and it was an amazing evening. We made our day!
- With my value of determination, I determined to take action, it was bloody scary and hey! I went for it.
- With my value of happiness, I wasn’t alone in this situation, I will never walk alone and I got clear pictures about this! <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of care & love, I shared my successes with my sweet baboo, he was amazing and he supported me through thick & thin. ❤
- With my value of happiness, I hanged out with my sweetie darling, She shared her event with me & I was the ear. I will always be there when she needs my support. She appreciated my love & care!
- With my value of care, it was a busy day, I was exhausted, I took good care of me and I went to bed early.