<Just A Thought>
Things can and will change. – “And this too shall pass” is one of my favorite sayings. When I am stuck in a bad situation, it may seem there is no way out. I think nothing will ever change. But guess what? It will! Nothing is permanent. So get out of the habit of thinking that things will always be this way. They won’t. But, remember, I do need to take some sort of action for things to change. It won’t magically happen all on its own.
- With my value of ZEN, when I walked to the station in dark with wind and rain. I was like “keep the sun shine in my mind” and it’s just water. I had a smile on my face.
- With my value of clarity, I planned my day up front, first HIX then the rest and my focus was sky high. Woo hoo.
- With my value of care & partnership & clarity, she asked for my support and I didn’t have a clue why it all came to me at once. I clarified this with her and asked for details. For now, I would like to hear “what” then “how” ! It gave me space & time in my crazy schedule.
- With my value of fun, I had fun to test new stuff and it was great. I kept my record and I enjoyed finding bugs. Wahahah Bugs buster aka Sindy.
- With my value of care & partnership, I reported this and she appreciated my feedback . It was my pleasure , thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue and I let them know what it was. I am responsible to my tasks and my role.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me and I took my tea break. Some fresh air woke my brain cells up and I liked it.
- With my value of dare, I did my dislike again and it was disguesting. Oh well, I did it and it was OK to do it once a while.
- With my value of fun, he pulled my leg and I pulled his. We laughed hilariously and he said “see you tomorrow!” Oh myyy … we had some silly laugh again!
- With my value of care, I got my flu shot today and I am ready for the winter.
- With my value of care & partnership, he supported me and we figured this problem out. Woo Hoo! I appreciated his support & service and I did my happy Sindy dance!
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support and I appreciated his trust & support. I gave him my compliment and I was a happier girl.
- With my value of joy, Woo hoo! I got it. oh yes oh yes.
- With my value of care, I was exhausted and I didn’t feel like cooking.I asked for support, we agreed to go out for dinner. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for his support. I was grateful for his care. I was grateful for her love. I was grateful to be me. I was grateful for my strength. I was grateful for my dare. I was grateful for my determination. Everyday, I challenge myself more, step out of my comfort zone more and laugh louder.