<Just A Thought>
If I want things to change now, I gotta to start by changing myself. – My outer world is a reflection of my inner world. Do I know people whose lives are unnecessarily chaotic and stressful? And isn’t their situation largely because they feel chaotic inside? I have it backwards – I gotta change myself first before my circumstances will begin to change.
- With my value of care, I got reaction from the flu shot, ouch! It was completely normal and I got it.
- With my value of care, I got my screening, I went well and I did it.
- With my value of clarity, she didn’t get what I meant, it was too techinical and I explained it in an easy word. <phew ..>
- With my value of openness, I opened up for him, I shared my successes and he was happy for me.
- With my value of joy, I felt free when I can share this with someone, I created space in my head and it was great.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, we set our appointment and I appreciated his care.
- With my value of joy, I appreciated his support, we were on the same page and I learned new things everyday.
- With my value of care, I felt funny, I had a headache and I took a cup of hot cold rex. This saved my day.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I shared my event and she gave me her feedback. “Take it easy & relax” she said.
- With my value of freedom, I didn’t care about it anymore, when I left this package behind me, I was lighter and I was happier. I accepted it. I moved on.
- With my value of openness, I shared my event with her, I opened up for her and I was a happier bunny.
- With my value of love, I gave her my compliment, she is a very inspiring person and I learned new thing from her. Stay strong, asking support & never give up!
- With my value of love, I asked for support, my sweet baboo is the star, he is always there for me.
- With my value of love, I love me. I am loved and I love you.
- With my value of ZEN, I stay calm, I do what I do and I smile when I am happy. I make my day.