People know my name, not my story. They’ve heard what I’ve done, but don’t understand what I’ve been through. So take their opinions of me with a grain of salt. In the end, it’s not what others think, it’s what I think about myself that counts. Sometimes I have to do exactly what’s right for me and my life, without giving a darn what my life looks like to everyone around me who doesn’t even know me.
- With my value of joy, I resigned and I wanna leave ASAP.
- With my value of dare, I dared to show my vulnerability, it was Ok to cry, it was Ok to be happy and it was OK to be upset. Lately my emotional me was stronger than my rational me and it consumed so much energy.
- With my value of free, I felt free after I resigned. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t gotta worry about anything. I didn’t gotta know what will happen there.
- With my value of care & partnership, I have got many congrats greets etc. I appreciated their care for me, our partnership, our cooperation and it was awesome. Thank you so much, beautiful people.
- With my value of awareness, I recognized their CS, I have already known “that” gonna happen. It was funny to see their awkward reaction.
- With my value of pride, I clarified to her that I won’t want anything from them, nothing! My biggest present will be my freedom, my joy & my ZEN. They are all priceless and material is just material.
- With my value of love, I really really miss some of these amazing folks, these girls were awesome and we gotta hang out, good of me!
- With my value of love, I close some doors, good of me! I open some doors, it is amazing. I am grateful for taking my action.
- With my value of love, I appreciated our fun, I appreciated our quality time and thank you darling!
- With my value of inspiration, He appreciated my action & my insight, I was his hero and Heroin to be exact 😛 We laughed silly and I appreciated his compliment. I made his day 🙂
- With my value of care, I told him this gross story about HSA and we all knew microbiology. I cared for him and I just spoke up kindly.
- With my value of dare, I did my dislike, Oops! I did it again. I stayed calm, I kept my cool and I wasn’t afraid anymore! < I used to feel uncomfortable to do this, Yeah! It was me, not them>
- With my value of care, I appreciated their care and I shared my event. It can be happened to anyone.
- With my value of clarity, I did my dislike, hell yes. I clarified what I wanted and it was clearly on the paper. This time, I determined what I wanted and I will get what I ask for. Peace out!
- With my value of ZEN, it was a quiet day, I felt ZEN, I was a happy girl, I didn’t hear this noise and it was a great day!