<Just Love Me>
Something that is really difficult, but totally worth it, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the journey of becoming my true self. The most beautiful part of this journey is simply returning to the peaceful feeling of being. This peace is the result of retraining my mind to process life as it is, rather than as I think it should be.
- With my value of care, I finished my personal file for my new job and promise is promise & I did my own business.
- With my value of love, it was a lovely day, we hanged out in the city and I enjoyed my chocolate cake <nom nom>
- With my value of care, Sunday was my home day, I did my routine and I took good care of us.
- With my value of love & clarity, I appreciated their support, their love and their care. I love my parents-in-law lots and we gotta see them soon.
- With my value of clarity, I finished my treasures, they were all done and next.
- With my value of care, my sweet baboo figured out why my desktop did weird, I appreciated his support & I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care, it was MY Sunday, it was all me and I did my ” unfinished task” .<Yeah!>
- With my value of joy, I got an appointment for my hair cut .. finally! Yes, my curl was straight for one day <wahahah …>
- With my value of clarity, I told up front what it was and it was clear. It was all great to be on paper and me likey!
- With my value of focus, I planned my day, my focus was sky high and No was No. I enjoyed my ZEN and it worked for me.
- With my value of joy, it worked for me and it was awesome. It asked for support and it was actually very simple. <Woo Hoo!> It worked for me and I was a happy girl. Thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my lunch date, it was lovely out there and I appreciated her care & her company.
- With my value of joy, he shared his successes with me and we had some silly laugh. It was great to laugh & got laugh muscle ache.
- With my value of care & partnership, I sent my data back to mr T, he gave me feedback and I gotta sign my new contract soon. Woo Hoo! 9 more days to go.
- With my value of love, I stayed home tonight, just had my chill-out time and I needed it.