<Just Love Me>
Remind myself that I don’t have to do what everyone else is doing. And I don’t have to get permission to do it differently either. My time on this planet is precious. As the saying goes, “What you do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.” Don’t wait around for someone else to give me permission to live.
- With my value of joy, It was a new day, it was light in the early morning and I did my vlog <woo hoo!> I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my morning walk to the station, I loved the silence, I loved the beautiful trees, I loved the pretty sky and I made my day with these extra presents.
- With my value of clarity, I planned my day up front what I should do and it worked for me.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this with our team, my new project will be divided in 2 phases and it went well < so far so good!>
- With my value of love, Ooops! they did it again and I gave them feedback. I loved their mistake and we all gotta learn from it.
- With my value of care & partnership, I got her feedback, I appreciated her honesty & trust and it can happen to anyone. We are human & we make mistake. It’s all fine to make mistake.
- With my value of focus, my focus was sky high, I had a clear idea what I gotta do in my next task <Bam!>
- With my value of care & partnership, it was great to be in this meeting, it was great to meet my colleagues and it was great to catch up our usual business.
- With my value of joy, it was a pretty place, colorful trees, singing birds and I loved nature. It made me a happy girl and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care, I shared my successes, he appreciated my input and he gave me feedback. Thank you sweetie.
- With m value of care, I took good care of me, I ate when I was hungry and I enjoyed this chocolate thingy during the break. <nom nom>
- With my value of fun, I had some silly laugh with my colleague and it was awesome. I liked our smiles 🙂
- With my value of clarity, it was an event and I needed plan B. I took this sightseeing route to the nearest station and it worked for me by bus.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I was home late and we went for chinese take away <nom nom> I was a lucky chick with a wonderful sweet baboo.
- With my value of love, I appreciated his feedback and support. Thanks for being there for me.