<Just Love Me>
To be successful in the long run, I must fail sometimes. So don’t let the fear of making the wrong decision prevent me from making any decision at all. And don’t let not knowing how it’ll end keep me from beginning. When we act, uncertainty chases us out into the open where opportunity awaits.
- With my value of care, thick coat & umbrella were the must in this autumn weather and I still saw short pants & sandles on the street <Brrrr ..>>
- With my value of clarity I showed off the results, I was proud of this result and she gave me feedback. Thank you.
- With my value of care & partnership, after some corrections, fine tuning and it was ready to go. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love, Oops! it was my bad and I didn’t do what I said. Well, SLCTA and it worked for me. I wasn’t too harsh to myself & I made mistake, it was OK.
- With my value of care & partnership, I had my great chat with the girls, I wasn’t too chatty when I was there and I shared my successes with them. Thanks for being there for me.
- With my value of focus, my focus was sky high, I did what I did and I hated this interruption. I spoke up what it was and I cleared the air.
- With my value of clarity, he asked for my support and his finger pointing technique didn’t work for me. I offered my support & gave him my feedback. Finger pointing was just wrong.
- With my value of determination, I decided to close these doors and I took my responsibility. When it didn’t work for me for so long, it was time to leave them behind.
- With my value of love, my dear girl invited me to her presentation/training, it was interesting and I appreciated their sharing and successes. Great stuff
- With my value of joy & commitment, we went to Little V for our dinner date, it was awesome and very yummy.
- With my value of love & partnership, Oops! We were too late when we finished this meal, I asked for support and we wanted to take it with us. I appreciated their support & it worked for us.
- With my value of love, it was a massage time and I made an appointment.
- With my value of stupidity, after her feedback, I realized that I raised some lazy brats there, I loved to offer my support and they asked me instead looking it up. What is wrong with me? and What is wrong with them? I felt stupid actually and it was time to say NO.
- With my value of ZEN, when my dislikes were out of my face, I was all ZEN. hmmm .. I also realized that I made them more powerful than me, I took myself for granted again and I was just a loser. Hey .. I am not all these. I am me . I am proud of what I did/do. I am stronger. I accept what it is and I prefer loveable people in my life.
- With my value of care, I am the first priority on my day off, baking cakes and enjoy the music! Woo Hoo.
2-11 Sindy Countdown: Day 7