<Just Love Me>
Just because something made me happy in the past doesn’t mean I have to keep it forever. If I want to see changes in my life today, I’ll have to do things that I’ve never done before. Different input = different output. Move away from the things that drain me and move toward the thoughts and activities that empower and fulfill me.
- With my value of clarity, I finished this un-finished business in the morning, I clarified this and I cleared my head for my new day.
- With my value of care, I finished this request, I was very ready to go and I am too excited now. One more day to go!
- With my value of love, I ate when I was hungry. I feel hungry or not to feel hungry and that’s what my system tell me. I listened to my belly alarm!
- With my value of love, I deserved some quiet day. I took good care of me. I enjoyed my music. I wrote my successes. I loved me.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated her sharing, her care and her inspiration. Thank you so much. Science and emotion, great stuff!
- With my value of care, I went to my massage, I enjoyed my ZEN, I appreciated her care for me. It was so great.
- With my value of love, a sweetie texted me, she thanked for our girl date and I appreciated her clarity and love.
- With my value of love, I am a disciplinary person and I followed rules & played the game. I broke many rules in the last few weeks and the worst was I took myself for granted very very big time. I gained 2 kg in the last 2 days! Hmmm … I gotta pick up myself and work on this.
- With my value of care, I ironed my shirts, I had some pretty shirts for the coming days. me happy.
- With my value of care, I had too much stress lately and pushed myself again to the max. I should relax more & take it easy.
- With my value of love, I had an appointment with my sweetie darling, we gonna have our girl date <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of joy, I baked my Sindy cupcakes, I loved it and I gotta bring them for the beautiful people. I promised it & I appreciated their support & care.
3-11 Sindy count down: Day 6