<Just Love Me>
Being in no relationship is better than being in a wrong one. Don’t worry too much about folks who don’t worry about me. Know my worth! When I give myself to those who disrespect me, I lose. My friends in life should motivate, inspire and respect me. My circle should be well rounded and supportive. Keep it tight. Quality over quantity, always.
- With my value of excitement, I was ready for my day as PA (process assistant) and I was excited.
- With my value of privilege, I was privilege and excited. It was awesome to invested my love to the trainees. As a human being we should be kind to everyone incl myself!
- With my value of joy, I was soaking wet when I walked to the station, it was cold & I was unhappy. Then the water fell harder then I realized that it was just “falling water” it won’t last forever. It was all fine. Then the rain stopped and I saw sunshine 😉
- With my value of love, it was great to meet these awesome PAs and team MILE 11. Hello beautiful ❤
- With my value of love & partnership, she asked for my support, I shared my successes, I helped the team out and I supported her. Thank you so much.
- With my value of excitement & fun, Dance Dance & provided my service and I had so much fun. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of love, I shared my successes, they shared their successes and events. I was the ear and thanks for your inspiration.
- With my value of insight, When I open up then I see the opportunities in everything. Great stuff and I dare to get what I want.
- With m value of dare & partnership, I demonstrated this process. I was out of my comfort zone, I dared to rolled, sit, laid on the floor with my white shirt and I had fun to do that. It was just a white shirt.
- With my value of privilege, it was my privilege to be chosen by him. It was great to be his friend. I loved this WDYW 1.
- With my value of vulnerability, it was hurtful to see high wall around him and a bloody mask. WHY? It was my first time to cry in the last 2 mins, this hurt me and I felt pain <p.s. I didn’t know this stranger before> I dared to show my kind, tough and vulnerable side of me, we are human after all.
- With my value of love, I cried like a baby after WDYW 2. I invested my love to him. I invested my love to me. I invested my love to everyone in the team. HUGS x
- With my value of commitment, I took action and correction. My weight went down dramatically. I ate when I was hungry & I let my negative energy out. Woo Hoo! I loved my result. Taking good care of me ❤
- With my value of care, I went to my warm cosy bed early, I was exhausted and I slept like baby ❤
- With my value of love & partnership, I clarified with my dear sis about our birthday party, we set a date and we gonna have our smashing gathering. I can’t wait <woo hoo>
- With my value of love, I appreciated my dear sis’s love, her support and her care. She shared her successes and I shared mine. She was happy for me.
- With my value of joy, it was great to see my sweet baboo after my awesome day. He showed his new creation and it was pretty awesome.
- With my value of love, I appreciated his support, he got this yummy goodies for me and thank you darling.
- With my value of clarity & love, he asked my birthday wishes and yes I love Pandora. I told him what i liked and wanted for my BD <Woo Hoo> it was easy to tell what I like, he will get them for me and win-win.
- With my value of gratefulness, “The Greatest Love of all” learning to love myself. I was grateful to open up. I was grateful for all these presents & insights. I was grateful for breaking down my wall. I was grateful for being ME. I was grateful to create MY opportunity. I was grateful for their Love. I was grateful for their support. I was grateful for being part of the training. I was grateful for their beautiful smiles. so much more … Gratitude is my source of energy, motivation and drive ❤
- With my value of success, after this event & I have got some insights:
- <Image>I didn’t need to fight or to prove that “I am right” or “you are right”. Being a winner meant that it’s always a loser, at least 1 person wasn’t happy and I didn’t give them my drama.
- <Self-Love> I closed my doors for them and no more noise & toxic are allowed anymore. It was a small world & there are many more doors out there.
- <Dare> I freed myself and I didn’t fixate myself in 1 option and I dared to go out there and explored.
- <Love>I pulled myself out of this black hole, yes I wasn’t happy for few days and I was drained. I appreciated support, love and care of beautiful people.
- <Pride> I was proud of me.